Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 05-02-2008   #321
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
He's welcome to my DE position. I was just holding down a CPU spot, I thought. I'd happily go to 3rd string on the DE.
He has already made a RB and signed with another team. Too bad we could use all the TT guys we can get.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #322
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

I also have a lvl 4 (close to 5) DE but would have to be traded.
Old 05-02-2008   #323
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

64-0 yes!!! 1 sack, 1 int, 3 tackles... not bad for a backup.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #324
Dcolbyt
starter

WoW nice win!
Old 05-02-2008   #325
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

D@mn my guy must have been hyped up. 6 tackles in 19 plays.

LOL our defense has given up 6 points in four games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #326
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Wheels Wilson is a beast! In a small really fast kinda way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #327
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

I lol'ed when I saw this

RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #328
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Good balance the OL sub rotation.
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #329
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Good balance the OL sub rotation.
Indeed.
Old 05-02-2008   #330
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 299313 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp View Post
Wheels Wilson is a beast! In a small really fast kinda way.
Wheels actually went into this past game 6 points of speed slower than normal. I didn't want to have to push Truck out of my way (that dude's big).
eriadoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #331
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got three players on two different teams, and wouldn't mind getting one of them onto the Toros one day.
It looks like you guys are pretty full, so I'll check back from time to time to see what opens up. My lvl 10 DE, Buck Ditkus is signed for three years, and the owner of that team won't trade during the season, so I think he's going to stay put for a while. Other than thatm, the other two players might be available at some point in the near future.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/home.pl?user_id=44767
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #332
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 299313 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I've got three players on two different teams, and wouldn't mind getting one of them onto the Toros one day.
It looks like you guys are pretty full, so I'll check back from time to time to see what opens up. My lvl 10 DE, Buck Ditkus is signed for three years, and the owner of that team won't trade during the season, so I think he's going to stay put for a while. Other than thatm, the other two players might be available at some point in the near future.
Some of us are running multiple players, as we had to get the team going on time. I don't know everyone's situation, and I can't speak for anyone else, but I have a special teams/backup project DE on the team that will probably be good over time, but I don't mind bowing out for a TT.com member. My main focus is running the ball.
eriadoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #333
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I'll second eriadoc's thoughts here. I only created my LB to fill out the team. We could use your LB, and I can either retire mine or just use him as a role player.
Old 05-04-2008   #334
Polo

Stop Me got zero carries today...

Don't mind being third string, but 0 carries ???
Old 05-04-2008   #335
New_Texans
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 New_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

omg, we fcking lost O.O
Old 05-05-2008   #336
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Stop Me got zero carries today...

Don't mind being third string, but 0 carries ???
Was your energy low before the game? I know that a couple guys had to rest because their energy wasn't high enough. Not sure exactly who though.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #337
Polo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Was your energy low before the game? I know that a couple guys had to rest because their energy wasn't high enough. Not sure exactly who though.
I think my energy was around 85...

Oh well...hopefully I'll get a couple carries next game...
Old 05-06-2008   #338
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

The Houston Toros are playing the Death Valley Assasins today. I'm rested and ready to go.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #339
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
I think my energy was around 85...

Oh well...hopefully I'll get a couple carries next game...
Why was your energy only back up to 85 before the game?

You can regain 30 energy by training on relaxed two days in a row, and you can regain 36 energy by training on relaxed with your focus set to "none".
Old 05-06-2008   #340
San Antonio Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 16 San Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden cover

It was due to energy, the other running backs were at 100% and the way we had the subtitution rate set up , your energy probally kept you out.
San Antonio Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read