Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 04-29-2008   #301
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I am thinking about doing it.
sounds good...let me know if you do so I can stop my search.

also, is there a way to delete some of the old threads on our team forums?..it is getting pretty crowded in there.
Old 04-29-2008   #302
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP

Quote:
We are getting some nice returns. Here's a 21 yard Punt return by CB, Max Attack:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=1380783

And here's a 32 yard KR by Ironic Luck:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=1381576
check out this return: http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=1327562
It's by my LVL 4 CB/KR/PR on another team...The GM for that team is a dumbass, so I am trying to get the owner to release me.
Old 04-29-2008   #303
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I'm disappointed in our kicker's performance in this last game. He missed back to back FG tries in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Both should be within his range, so I think he needs more training for vision/confidence. Great job by the defense, but in a close game like it was two misses could be critical. I'm focusing more on vision for now. I have to get that at least over 20. I may have to consider an early season level boost. Let's see how tomorrow goes.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #304
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
sounds good...let me know if you do so I can stop my search.

also, is there a way to delete some of the old threads on our team forums?..it is getting pretty crowded in there.
Yeah, I can clean it up some.
Old 04-29-2008   #305
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
check out this return: http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=1327562
It's by my LVL 4 CB/KR/PR on another team...The GM for that team is a dumbass, so I am trying to get the owner to release me.
Wow, that was a nice return, and some really great blocking too.
Old 04-29-2008   #306
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
Well, I'm disappointed in our kicker's performance in this last game. He missed back to back FG tries in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Both should be within his range, so I think he needs more training for vision/confidence. Great job by the defense, but in a close game like it was two misses could be critical. I'm focusing more on vision for now. I have to get that at least over 20. I may have to consider an early season level boost. Let's see how tomorrow goes.
I think your confidence is fine where it's at. You do need to get his strength built up. A kicker has to have the leg strength to kick the long ones. I have done some research, and I have seen it suggested that a kicker needs a little speed and agility to increse his leg speed and accuracy. Use your skill points in strength first and then vision next. Try to get your strength up to at least 25 and your vision up to at least 20. Use your daily training on speed.

Last edited by vtech9; 04-30-2008 at 12:57 PM.
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #307
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Everyone have a good game today, I'm looking forward to seeing 3-0 when I get home.
Old 04-30-2008   #308
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
Everyone have a good game today, I'm looking forward to seeing 3-0 when I get home.
You asked for it, and you got it.

3-0 baby!
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #309
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
You asked for it, and you got it.

3-0 baby!
yep yep yep

3-0
Old 04-30-2008   #310
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

i'd like to apologize for benjiels...he's a level 8, but made no tackles, and no plays. Sorry guys...i'll try to contribute more next game

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #311
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
i'd like to apologize for benjiels...he's a level 8, but made no tackles, and no plays. Sorry guys...i'll try to contribute more next game
Hey man, don't worry about it. Sometimes balls don't get thrown your way and such.

I have a lvl 10 CB, and in the 6 games he's only had 10 tackles and 1 pick.

6 of those tackles came in my first 2 games, too. So I've been in a big big drought. I've been watching the game film, and noticed that they almost never throw to me.

Just keep ya head up and I have a feeling you'll have a breakout game in 47 hours.
Old 04-30-2008   #312
New_Texans
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 New_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

Gah, my QB can be retarded sometimes...hes such a back-up right now. I'm trying to get a pocket passer that has the ability to throw passes accurately on the run while avoiding the rush.
Old 04-30-2008   #313
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Texans View Post
Gah, my QB can be retarded sometimes...hes such a back-up right now. I'm trying to get a pocket passer that has the ability to throw passes accurately on the run while avoiding the rush.
don't worry too much about running to avoid the rush. Our QB's really havn't been pressured much at all, and with our O-line, I don't think they will. Right now, just worry about getting his arm "STRENGTH" and "VISION" built up. On your special ability tree, focus on your pocket passer ability. But the main thing is to get your Strength built up.
Old 05-01-2008   #314
Polo

How about those RB's ?????!!!!!!

Wheels Wilson and Stop Me ????!!!!!
Old 05-01-2008   #315
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
How about those RB's ?????!!!!!!

Wheels Wilson and Stop Me ????!!!!!
and Steele Kurth...that means the offensive line was doing a hell of a job.
Old 05-01-2008   #316
Polo

Quote:
and Steele Kurth...that means the offensive line was doing a hell of a job.
True that!
Old 05-01-2008   #317
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 222419 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Both our lines are awesome.
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #318
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Any idea where we could put TK Gamer's guy? Maybe he could retire him and build another guy at another postion. Thoughts?

http://texanstalk.com/forums/showthr...t=48848&page=8
Old 05-01-2008   #319
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Any idea where we could put TK Gamer's guy? Maybe he could retire him and build another guy at another postion. Thoughts?

http://texanstalk.com/forums/showthr...t=48848&page=8
We are pretty full right now. The only thing I could see, is if he created a CB, but even then, he would be pushing down someone else.
Old 05-02-2008   #320
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 222419 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

He's welcome to my DE position. I was just holding down a CPU spot, I thought. I'd happily go to 3rd string on the DE.
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read