Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 04-28-2008   #281
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Tony-Wan had 5 tackles and 1 forced fumble today. No level up though.

Will level to 8 tonight.
Old 04-28-2008   #282
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Our offense needs to score faster so the defense can get out on the field for more plays :p
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #283
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Our offense needs to score faster so the defense can get out on the field for more plays :p
Seconded.
Old 04-28-2008   #284
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

I got 4 tackles in my first game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #285
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lol, but in all seriousness when we play teams that are as talented or more talented than us we will need those guys to have long sustained drives. Our running and blocking is this teams biggest strength. As much as it hurts to say that with me being a linebacker and all.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #286
Big Poundcake
Veteran

Rep Power: 15 Big Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden cover

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=1728020

I'm looking for Depth for my team. Houston Bulls. I need help at LB,DE, and DT.
Big Poundcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #287
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Poundcake View Post
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=1728020

I'm looking for Depth for my team. Houston Bulls. I need help at LB,DE, and DT.
Can't help ya. Toros for life bro.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #288
Polo

My RB stop me avg. 6.6 yrds per carry....Just increased his stamina so he can get more carries....

Our RB situation is nice...
Old 04-28-2008   #289
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I had a forced fumble and leveled up to Level 2.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #290
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
nice
Old 04-28-2008   #291
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am torn on this one. One on hand I am the OC and on the other hand I have starting CB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post

Glad to see you got to level up!
Old 04-28-2008   #292
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

I leveled up a few times today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #293
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

We are getting some nice returns. Here's a 21 yard Punt return by CB, Max Attack:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=1380783

And here's a 32 yard KR by Ironic Luck:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=1381576
Old 04-28-2008   #294
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

site's down, hopefully they're adding the extra servers because it's been pretty slow since this season started.

this team has really impressed me. i was very worried about both of these last two games because we committed very heavily on defense (pass in game 1, run in game 2) but we guessed right and everyone played well. what really stands out is how everyone's on the same page, keeping up with their players, and we're getting lots of feedback and updates. plus it's just a lot more fun with you guys ... everybody's offering to help and looking out for eachother.

good win guys ... two games in (against solid competition) and we've outscored our opponents 40-6!
Old 04-28-2008   #295
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
site's down, hopefully they're adding the extra servers because it's been pretty slow since this season started.

this team has really impressed me. i was very worried about both of these last two games because we committed very heavily on defense (pass in game 1, run in game 2) but we guessed right and everyone played well. what really stands out is how everyone's on the same page, keeping up with their players, and we're getting lots of feedback and updates. plus it's just a lot more fun with you guys ... everybody's offering to help and looking out for eachother.

good win guys ... two games in (against solid competition) and we've outscored our opponents 40-6!
I'll be honest with you, I was seriously impressed with how those new O-Linemen played. They didn't open any BIG holes, but they did ok. In the passing game, they formed a very nice pocket for our QB to stand in. I don't think there was a single hurry on our QB the whole game. I was not expecting that kind of performance out of a buch of brand new LVL 1 guys.
Old 04-28-2008   #296
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Developemental Leagues have been released.
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #297
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Quote:
Developemental Leagues have been released.
Ah, very cool. Was wondering if they were going to do this or not.
Old 04-29-2008   #298
vtech9
Hall of Fame

I just sent an offer to a LVL 4 HB to be our 3rd stringer and play on special teams.

Scooter, if he accepts, we need to add him to the depth chart as the 3rd HB and put him on special teams somewhere.

edit....

nevermind...he signed with someone else.

Last edited by vtech9; 04-29-2008 at 08:01 AM.
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #299
vtech9
Hall of Fame

still need a 3rd string HB if someone is interested in creating one.
Old 04-29-2008   #300
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
still need a 3rd string HB if someone is interested in creating one.
I am thinking about doing it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read