Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 04-27-2008   #241
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

I got bored and decided to create a player. I created a FS, but I don't think you need one of those, but if you do, awesome.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #242
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
I got bored and decided to create a player. I created a FS, but I don't think you need one of those, but if you do, awesome.
I sent Hardcore a pm, so as soon as he lets me know anything, I will tell you.
Old 04-27-2008   #243
San Antonio Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 16 San Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden cover

We need two Backup DT's badly.
San Antonio Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #244
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

I'll make one, won't boost though, that way I can retire him if we find other people.

Last edited by Brandon420tx; 04-27-2008 at 06:52 PM.
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #245
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
I'll make one, won't boost though, that way I can retire him if we find other people.
let me know when you get him made. I already have a DT on the team, and I really don't wan't two of the same.
Old 04-27-2008   #246
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected

I won't use the points till after you look at him.

Pick one
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=274769

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=274746
Old 04-27-2008   #247
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I won't use the points till after you look at him.
works for me. Here's my DT if you want to use him as a basis for yours.

Bigugly Middleman
Old 04-27-2008   #248
Brandon420tx
Flounder

It will be awhile before mine looks like anyone. I'm not going to boost him... he's pure backup.
Old 04-27-2008   #249
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Frank Okam Jr. looks to have the better build. Are you going to keep both of them?
I got an email from another guy on GLB with a LVL 1 DT, but if you are going to keep both of them, we might as well use them.
Old 04-27-2008   #250
Brandon420tx
Flounder

No, 1 will go to my other team, our level 8 DT demanded a trade after a dispute with the owner.
Old 04-27-2008   #251
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
No, 1 will go to my other team, our level 8 DT demanded a trade after a dispute with the owner.
Ok...I will send an offer over for Frank Jr. then.
Old 04-27-2008   #252
vtech9
Hall of Fame

I just signed a LVL 4 possession WR to be a backup for us. That should fill the WR position for us.
Old 04-27-2008   #253
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
I just signed a LVL 4 possession WR to be a backup for us. That should fill the WR position for us.
Now that we have 5 human WR's, I have LVL 1 guys knocking down the doors for an opportunity to sign with us.
Old 04-27-2008   #254
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

ok, i'm in... so what do i do now? Just check it daily? I'm not sure how this works.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #255
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Now that we have 5 human WR's, I have LVL 1 guys knocking down the doors for an opportunity to sign with us.
Why is that?
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #256
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
ok, i'm in... so what do i do now? Just check it daily? I'm not sure how this works.
Have you set up your training schedule yet? Also read through the team forum for advice. Especially advanced tactics, I think that is the main thing that you will have to keep up with because we change our game plan according to the team we are playing(every other day).
Old 04-27-2008   #257
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Why is that?
don't know...as soon as the LVL 4 WR signed, I had 2 more messages from a couple of LVL 1 WR's wanting to join the team.
Old 04-27-2008   #258
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
don't know...as soon as the LVL 4 WR signed, I had 2 more messages from a couple of LVL 1 WR's wanting to join the team.
I guess it was just a coincidence? Would you have preferred the lvl 1's because of their cheaper contracts?
Old 04-27-2008   #259
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I guess it was just a coincidence? Would you have preferred the lvl 1's because of their cheaper contracts?
nope...we needed the LVL 4 WR
Old 04-27-2008   #260
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

I just posted a brief breakdown on the Carolina game on the GLB forum. What do you think about this game?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read