Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 04-26-2008   #161
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 92823 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

it couldnt hurt to give the SS a shot. as he levels up he could play several backup roles (SS, FS, CB - if you work on coverage attributes) and push CPU players off the roster, and we can always find a spot on special teams.

here's my guys if it helps anyone with building their players, i need to get custom equipment to boost a couple things though (strength/tackling on LB, jumping/catching on CB) ...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=122654

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=122753
Old 04-26-2008   #162
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
it couldnt hurt to give the SS a shot. as he levels up he could play several backup roles (SS, FS, CB - if you work on coverage attributes) and push CPU players off the roster, and we can always find a spot on special teams.

here's my guys if it helps anyone with building their players, i need to get custom equipment to boost a couple things though (strength/tackling on LB, jumping/catching on CB) ...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=122654

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=122753
Okay, well your the DC and helping me on special teams, if you think he is worth the roster spot, I will float him an offer. It's up to him to be active, he could level up and push for a starting job over time.
Old 04-26-2008   #163
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't realize the SS belong to Whiskey, for some reason, sorry Whiskey, hell yeah we want poster from here on the team, you can train him up and make a nice impact.
Old 04-26-2008   #164
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 92823 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I didn't realize the SS belong to Whiskey, for some reason, sorry Whiskey, hell yeah we want poster from here on the team, you can train him up and make a nice impact.
i kinda figured that you missed that it was whiskey posting, that's why i said something lol. we'll create a position for TT.com players if we have to.
Old 04-26-2008   #165
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
Just created a SS named Hurricane Hurley if interested.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=263492
I can try to get you a spot on my other team. Its mixed fan base, Mostly Raiders, I'm the only Texan
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #166
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Here's another recruit...He is a LVL 3 FB looking for a backup role with us.

simon roy
Old 04-26-2008   #167
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess I should have read the other posts. Looks like you take another Texan fan away from me, and leave me on a Texanfanless team!
Old 04-26-2008   #168
Scooter
Funky

there's always room for you on a texans fan team brandon.
Old 04-26-2008   #169
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
there's always room for you on a texans fan team brandon.
... I already have Caveman Eric and Mark Brisiel on the team :P.
Old 04-26-2008   #170
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post

simon roy
Anyone know how to get in touch with harcore?
Old 04-26-2008   #171
Scooter
Funky

oops, i knew that lol.
Old 04-26-2008   #172
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:

simon roy
Offer sent.
Old 04-26-2008   #173
Brandon420tx
Flounder

3 hours till the sim. Whats the usual wait for us to be able to view it?
Old 04-26-2008   #174
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
3 hours till the sim. Whats the usual wait for us to be able to view it?
I think the sim time takes 15 minutes or so.
Old 04-26-2008   #175
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Offer sent.
It looks like he hasn't been on for awhile.

Last edited by vtech9; 04-26-2008 at 01:22 PM.
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #176
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Quote:
how about a backup center? LVL 4

Chuck Palahniuk
Of the New York Mustangs
Old 04-26-2008   #177
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Of the New York Mustangs
he wasn't when I posted it.
Old 04-26-2008   #178
Brandon420tx
Flounder

I know, I'm just trying to save our GM and Owner time.
Old 04-26-2008   #179
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Offer sent.
I guess he got a better offer...he signed with another team.
Old 04-26-2008   #180
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

I am checking the boards once every 45 min or some of these guys are siging really fast. Some I send an offer within a few minutes and they are gone.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read