Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 04-25-2008   #121
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Hey Hardcore, I was sent a message from a guy with a level 7 QB, and he wants to know if we want him. He said he reads the posts here but doesn't post often. Here is his player link:

Chris Cole
Old 04-25-2008   #122
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
Hey Hardcore, I was sent a message from a guy with a level 7 QB, and he wants to know if we want him. He said he reads the posts here but doesn't post often. Here is his player link:

Chris Cole
If we had a scrambling QB with mostly short to intermediate passes, we can have our O-line focus on Run Blocking, "and our HB can become dual threat with his super sonic speed"
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #123
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP

Quote:

Chris Cole
Here's the link for a level 1 WR. He says he can't afford to boost right now, but he is interested in being with the team for the long haul.

Glueh Trapd
Old 04-25-2008   #124
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

lol it doesnt suprise me that oso cant afford to boost, he's already funding a ton of players and a team (several players on my other team). he knows the game pretty well it seems.
Old 04-25-2008   #125
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
lol it doesnt suprise me that oso cant afford to boost, he's already funding a ton of players and a team (several players on my other team). he knows the game pretty well it seems.
LOL...yeah, he's got a few, but so do I.

Man Scooter, I crack up everytime I see that dancing baby. That is just too funny.
Old 04-25-2008   #126
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Chris Cole
I just saw this, we would love to have him but he has already been signe by "Houston Wave".

Quote:
Here's the link for a level 1 WR. He says he can't afford to boost right now, but he is interested in being with the team for the long haul.

Glueh Trapd
I will get the offer over soon for your WR.
Old 04-25-2008   #127
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I just saw this, we would love to have him but he has already been signe by "Houston Wave".

I will get the offer over soon for your WR.
Oh well, I'll keep looking...I've got a lot of time on my hands right now.
Old 04-25-2008   #128
vtech9
Hall of Fame

schedules are out...

Our 1st game is tomorrow night against the Houston Longhorns.
Old 04-25-2008   #129
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
schedules are out...

Our 1st game is tomorrow night against the Houston Longhorns.
Another Houston Team. lol

I wouldn't mind sacking that VY lover once or twice this next game.
Old 04-25-2008   #130
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

lol of course they're going to pit the houston teams against eachother for game 1. alrighty it's time to go to work, be sure to keep up with the team forum ... first game is 22 hours away.

Last edited by Scooter; 04-25-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #131
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Here's a level 4 center that is willing to be a backup for us.

Billy Cosby
Old 04-25-2008   #132
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Unhappy Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Here's a level 4 center that is willing to be a backup for us.

Billy Cosby
He already accepted an offer from another team.
Old 04-26-2008   #133
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Just got some flex points for DC Thomas. What do you guys recommend I use the bulk of my points on?
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #134
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Speed and Vision
Old 04-26-2008   #135
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Just got some flex points for DC Thomas. What do you guys recommend I use the bulk of my points on?
If you are going to boost him, do what brandon said and use your points in speed and vision.
Old 04-26-2008   #136
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Stamina, speed, tackling.
Old 04-26-2008   #137
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Stamina, speed, tackling.
I will put some towards Stamina and tackling but those are already two of my best attributes. You think I should continue to put most of my points into those?
Old 04-26-2008   #138
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Speed and Vision, Trust me.

your an outside linebacker, if you don't get some speed and vision you'll get blocked out of the play on the outside runs, and as the LOLB you'll get more runs to your side.
Old 04-26-2008   #139
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
I will put some towards Stamina and tackling but those are already two of my best attributes. You think I should continue to put most of my points into those?
JMO, that I would add to stamina. Speed, vision, and tackling or important also. I would pick some and train hard on the rest.

**Edit, I am not a defensive guru by no means.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 04-26-2008 at 12:44 AM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #140
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Speed and Vision, Trust me.
I got 15 points to spend. I think I will do something like this,

Speed +5
Vision +4
strength+1
stamina+1
tackling+1

And I know people say not to do it but it is hard to resist. I want to put my final points towards my aura of int to bring it up to 3. Is that a bad idea?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read