Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 04-24-2008   #21
Dcolbyt
starter

Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Awesome! you gave me a great deal! ill sign 5yrs if that helps you! just let me know
Old 04-24-2008   #22
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Offer sent, please accept.

Offer sent, thanks for creating a DE.

**Just a reminder guys, we are just trying to put the team together with good teammates, there won't be a ton of money early on, but pay increases will definitley come as we boost our players, get playing time, and start winning.

Thanks for joining.
Cool! Thanks for signing me. Now I can go to some strip joints! j/k

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #23
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcolbyt View Post
Awesome! you gave me a great deal! ill sign 5yrs if that helps you! just let me know
Thanks, welcome aboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Cool! Thanks for signing me. Now I can go to some strip joints! j/k
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. Glad to have you on the team.
Old 04-24-2008   #24
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay guys, after a quick eval of our roster. Here's what we need:

Offense - Immediate needs:
(2) OT, (2) TE, (1) K

for good depth:
WR, G

Defense immediate needs:

(2) DT, (2) SS, (2) LB

Good depth,
DE

Remember back-ups basically split playing time with starters, We have to have good Depth if we are going to win.

Attn**** OL and DL:
We need you guys to level up as much as possible, train hard, and build stamina. It all starts up front and since we want to be a strong running team we have to have good blocking OL.

Thanks to all!
Old 04-24-2008   #25
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

If you still need a SS, my guy doesn't have a team.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=153072
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #26
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtran04 View Post
If you still need a SS, my guy doesn't have a team.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=153072
Offer sent, come join us!
Old 04-24-2008   #27
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Okay guys, after a quick eval of our roster. Here's what we need:

Offense - Immediate needs:
(2) OT, (2) TE, (1) K

for good depth:
WR, G

Defense immediate needs:

(2) DT, (2) SS, (2) LB

Good depth,
DE

Remember back-ups basically split playing time with starters, We have to have good Depth if we are going to win.

Attn**** OL and DL:
We need you guys to level up as much as possible, train hard, and build stamina. It all starts up front and since we want to be a strong running team we have to have good blocking OL.

Thanks to all!
BTW, spots can not be guarnteed as we have a lot offers "floated" and have no way to know when they may be accepted or rejected. Chances are we will have a spot for you but it is filling up decently.

Let me know if you plan to join so I can get you signed quickly.
Old 04-24-2008   #28
Dcolbyt
starter

After i looked at most of the other teams,i noticed that we have hardly any (cpu) players and mostly lvl 3s and 4s. we look like a top team.
Old 04-24-2008   #29
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

i'm going to make a big receiving tight end and boost if i can. i'll post his link as soon as i can come up with a name.
Old 04-24-2008   #30
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i'm going to make a big receiving tight end and boost if i can. i'll post his link as soon as i can come up with a name.
Great let me know. We really need a TE!!
Old 04-24-2008   #31
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

I'll make a DT if you want. I have some flex points to boost him to lvl 4. As soon as you post here, I will make him (or another position if you prefer) and then post the link here.
Old 04-24-2008   #32
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
I'll make a DT if you want. I have some flex points to boost him to lvl 4. As soon as you post here, I will make him (or another position if you prefer) and then post the link here.
DT or LB would be great for defense.
Old 04-24-2008   #33
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP

If you can talk my owner into a trade, my FS would love to be on the Houston Toros.

Freebird Flying
Old 04-24-2008   #34
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

How much time does this game take up? Would you have to be present at your pc for games at certain times of the week? How long does a season last?
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #35
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
DT or LB would be great for defense.
Here is the DT I just created:

Bigugly Middleman
Old 04-24-2008   #36
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Sorry, just got home will try to make a WR as soon as possible.

Unless, of course, your needs changed again. :P
Old 04-24-2008   #37
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a kicker that was never signed. Do you still need one??
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #38
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

I'm making the ROT now. I'll tell you when I'm finished.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=248540

Last edited by Brandon420tx; 04-24-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #39
TexansMVP
Probowler

Is there any other spots you guys need? I still have some flex points available.
TexansMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #40
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
How much time does this game take up? Would you have to be present at your pc for games at certain times of the week? How long does a season last?
as much or as little as you want it to. other than minor tweaking of your character for game-day (every other day) and managing stat changes as he levels up (every week or so) there's not a whole lot to it. you dont have to be present for the sims and the season lasts 40 days.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read