Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 04-23-2008   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

For those who might not have seen our other thread, I wanted to start a new one for us to discuss this team specifically. We are recruiting people from this MB for this fantasy game. We wanted and all Texanstalk team, but with so many spots to fill, that's not going to happen. But there are all a good number of us on the team and we need more.

Come sign up, the season is around the corner and we need players at almost every position. We are beginners, therefore we don't have tons of money, not that you need it any. But we have the chance to build a great team for the long haul with dedicated, active players.

You can sign up through this referral link and we can rotate it to the next person so everyone gets free flex points.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=5209980

Our team is called the Houston Toros.

Come join us.
Old 04-23-2008   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Bump, the team is filling up quicker now, still room to get in.
Old 04-23-2008   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I'll do it. I'll create my player in a little while.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I think I'll do it. I'll create my player in a little while.
Now where talking. Let me check and I will tell you what we need the most.
Old 04-23-2008   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Now where talking. Let me check and I will tell you what we need the most.
We REALLY need an OT and a TE. With boosting and leveling up a lot of improvements are immediate. There will be plenty of playing time for everybody.

On offense we also need WR and OG and a back up QB.

On defense we REALLY need DT, DE, LB, SS. And depth is needed at those positions and CB.

Again, playing time will be plenty for all.
Old 04-23-2008   #6
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Lvl 4 SS (with 10 pts to spend)

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=153072
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #7
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
We REALLY need an OT and a TE. With boosting and leveling up a lot of improvements are immediate. There will be plenty of playing time for everybody.

On defense we REALLY need DT, DE, LB, SS. And depth is needed at those positions and CB.

Will make a DE or WR depending on the greater need. Just tell me.

Save a spot for me!
Old 04-24-2008   #8
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

nvm

Last edited by Brandon420tx; 04-24-2008 at 03:25 AM.
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post

Save a spot for me!

Okay, go for WR, we can't even sign a WR, they are acting like prima donnas over there. Which is funny just two weeks ago there weren't even enough teams for everybody and people were begging to be signed. That's why it is important to build a team from the ground up and work together.

We also need DE's and OT's badly, but we need players everywhere.
Old 04-24-2008   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:

Save a spot for me!

Okay, go for WR, we can't even sign a WR, they are acting like prima donnas over there. Which is funny just two weeks ago there weren't even enough teams for everybody and people were begging to be signed. That's why it is important to build a team from the ground up and work together.

We also need DE's and OT's badly, but we need players everywhere.

Edit*** Check that, we still need at least another WR but we don't have but one starting DE*****
Old 04-24-2008   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:

Save a spot for me!
Let me know if you create a guy so I can make you an offer. You can post your player's link here and I will get an offer out to you.
Old 04-24-2008   #12
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
damn...i already created a fs for the team and got signed...if you come over, i fear my playing time is over.
The key to this game is depth. My first player is a Center, and we won our conference championship before losing in the Super Bowl. I am a backup, but during the season, I kept my STA up, leveled, and averaged as many plays a game as he did. By the time the playoffs rolled around, I was caught up in level (not quite a full level down), and my slightly different build complemented his. I got a few more plays in during the playoffs than the starter did, and together, our center position was very close to the league lead in pancakes - might have led, can't recall.

Anyway, the point is, we're going to need quality depth to win. By the time the second half rolls around, the stamina bars and energy bars are falling, and we'll need fresh legs to step in and play. Keep your stamina raised, and you'll see plenty of playing time, which translates to XP that can be used to further level up.
Old 04-24-2008   #13
Dcolbyt
starter

i created a cb lvl 4 im on now if you want to sign me.
Old 04-24-2008   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcolbyt View Post
i created a cb lvl 4 im on now if you want to sign me.
Please post your players link here and I will send an offer.
Old 04-24-2008   #15
Dcolbyt
starter

My user name is dc0lbyt(0 is a zero).

where would i find the link?
Old 04-24-2008   #16
Polo

Go to your player's attributes...

Copy the link from that page...
Old 04-24-2008   #17
Dcolbyt
starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Go to your player's attributes...

Copy the link from that page...
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=244338

Thanks man
Old 04-24-2008   #18
Polo

no prob.
Old 04-24-2008   #19
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I'm a Level 1 DE but I am having problems getting on a team.

Here is my link Brandon Shadows

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #20
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcolbyt View Post
Offer sent, please accept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I'm a Level 1 DE but I am having problems getting on a team.

Here is my link Brandon Shadows
Offer sent, thanks for creating a DE.

**Just a reminder guys, we are just trying to put the team together with good teammates, there won't be a ton of money early on, but pay increases will definitley come as we boost our players, get playing time, and start winning.

Thanks for joining.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read