Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-16-2008   #81
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RESPECT BABY, RESPECT!!!!! Yeah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I am definitely going to the Pittsburgh game. Most likely will do the GB game and probably Minnesota, Indianapolis and Cleveland. My new territory is the Mid West and will need to go out and see the clients in the fall.
Need an assistant!!?
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #82
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Need an assistant!!?
I need all of the help I can get. Perhaps you can make sure I do not place my tongue on a beer can while at the GB tailgate in December?

Nice avatar by the way, perfect fit.
Old 04-16-2008   #83
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I need all of the help I can get. Perhaps you can make sure I do not place my tongue on a beer can while at the GB tailgate in December?

Old 04-16-2008   #84
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay! Who is going to be the guy that brings the MNF Nastalgia back to Houston and flicks off the camera like that one guy did like back in 78 at a Oiler MNF game?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #85
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Okay! Who is going to be the guy that brings the MNF Nastalgia back to Houston and flicks off the camera like that one guy did like back in 78 at a Oiler MNF game?
I heard that was an old wives tale... Dandy Don Meredith reportedly said that the fan was saying "he was # 1...."
Old 04-16-2008   #86
Dre
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
For the trillionth time, MNF games are not on flex scheduling.

Which is why Sunday night football is the best; best possible game every night once about half the season is over.
Old 04-16-2008   #87
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thanks! That pic was taken at the HOF game. A very special day! Lots of suits standing around, big wigs every where, but, Mr McNair took the time to visit with Texan fans and didn't seem to mind having his pic taken either. I remember a Giants fan standing next to me who ask to have his pic taken with Bob McNair. Said he wanted a pic of a man who would pay 700 mil for a football team. Bob McNair laughed, shook his hand, posed for a pic, and told him GOOOOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll never forget it!

BTW: drink draft, maybe your tongue will be safer!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #88
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Didn't know where to put this but thought it was funny

Quote:
Question of the Week

Q Do you think the Reds are going to trade Griffey and Dunn? And if so, to what teams? Geoff, Dayton

A Do you mean now, or ever? Right now? Doubt it. If the teams starts winning, probably no trades. If not, well, who do you think would want a 38-year-old outfielder with bad knees making $12.5 million. Seattle? Maybe. Dunn might go at the trade deadline (if the team isn't winning and he doesn't come alive as he usually does). Cubs GM Jim Hendry loves Dunn and Houston would like to bring him home where he could also quarterback the Houston Texans.
http://www.daytondailynews.com/s/con...askhalweb.html
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #89
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #90
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Whaaaaaaaaat
theeeeeeeeee
helllll
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read