Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 04-15-2008   #81
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
I apologize for a fellow Titans fan jumping into a discussion. May God have mercy on his sole.
You can apologize all you want but when KKlown stuck is size 5 pink shoe in his mouth he did all on his own and you know when someone has no idea what they are talking about and him trying to crawfish his way out of it, is not going to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
In any event, Earl is off limits. The saying "Don't Mess with Texas" includes, but is not necessarily limited to, and in no specific order:
1. The Alamo
2. Earl
3. Nolan
4. Hakeem
5. etc.
6. etc.
Damn right! As they say .... 'Those are fight'n words.'
Old 04-15-2008   #82
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
people in tennessee are generally slower than those that aren't in tennessee. Just simple truth. Inbreeding slows intelligence. To imply that people in Tennessee know or care about the history of their own football team is laughable. For exhibit A, see K-Town
It's funny that someone would pull the inbred card while sporting a Darwin avatar. You are aware that he fathered 10 children from his first cousin, Emma Wedgewood correct? On top of that he spent most of his life trying to disprove the effects of inbreeding on the populous as a whole. Don't let the arguments of the "father of evolution" stand in your way though ....

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #83
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
It's funny that someone would pull the inbred card while sporting a Darwin avatar. You are aware that he fathered 10 children from his first cousin, Emma Wedgewood correct? On top of that he spent most of his life trying to disprove the effects of inbreeding on the populous as a whole. Don't let the arguments of the "father of evolution" stand in your way though ....
There you have it , he was doing his cousin for science . He would have gotten the Nobel but she was really pretty .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #84
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
There you have it , he was doing his cousin for science . He would have gotten the Nobel but she was really pretty .
Possibly if he could also mastered time travel. Darwin passed 3 years before the foundation was established and 9 years before the first award was handed out.

http://nobelprize.org/alfred_nobel/

Old 04-15-2008   #85
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I find it wonderfull that your so aware of the history of inbreeding. I too study things about my past and family. Its good to know where you come from. As it is...Titans fans on this board are about as useful as Dream at a Klan rally.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #86
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Possibly if he could also mastered time travel. Darwin passed 3 years before the foundation was established and 9 years before the first award was handed out.

http://nobelprize.org/alfred_nobel/
No sh%& .... I needed it for the the joke so I used it .

Round Dan

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 04-15-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #87
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

You might be from Tennessee if:

.....you fly:

.....you're watching NASCAR at Bristol:

and finally the best way to tell that you may be from Tennessee......... your family tree has no branches:

Old 04-15-2008   #88
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
I find it wonderfull that your so aware of the history of inbreeding. I too study things about my past and family. Its good to know where you come from. As it is...Titans fans on this board are about as useful as Dream at a Klan rally.

Do the miles on your odometer actually click backwards when you back pedal this hard?

No, what it is is someone taking a little bit of time and figuring out what a total hypocrite you are.

Last edited by Blazing Arrow; 04-15-2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 04-15-2008   #89
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Do the miles on your odometer actually click backwards when you back petal this hard?

No, what it is is someone taking a little bit of time and figuring out what a total hypocrite you are.
don't care who you are, or what ya think. Im not backpedaling. I said people from tennessee were inbred hicks, and i stand by it.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Old 04-15-2008   #90
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
don't care who you are, or what ya think. Im not backpedaling. I said people from tennessee were inbred hicks, and i stand by it.
Right, and you say that because you have no "smack" (I hate that word) on the Titans to talk about so you resort to name calling. Classy
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #91
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nope... I got your original point. I merely pointed out that using the Steelers as an analogy was a poor choice when talking about the Oilers history.

Your point would have been better served using say, Jim Brown or Walter Payton and the Bears, etc...

The Steelers being your rivals have nothing to do with whether or not I liked them. I never said I was an Oilers fan.
Old 04-15-2008   #92
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Right, and you say that because you have no "smack" (I hate that word) on the Titans to talk about so you resort to name calling. Classy
meh. I just refuse to wallow around in the mud with garbage. Its not name calling...just an opinion.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 04-15-2008   #93
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread needs more cowbell....

and new Titans ten year anniversary logos.
Old 04-16-2008   #94
Bulluck53
All Pro

Quote:
meh. I just refuse to wallow around in the mud with garbage. Its not name calling...just an opinion.
Whatever works
Old 04-16-2008   #95
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

The picture of Earl honestly didn't bother me, because I know how Earl really feels about the Titans and Bud Adams...and I roll with that.

About KNOWING Earl (that was stated).. I don't think you can get it off a highlight clip.. It is one of those things that when you saw him week after week and what he meant to the team tells you everything

Luv Ya Blue days....Titan fans haven't even come close to seeing anything like that.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #96
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Steelers being your rivals have nothing to do with whether or not I liked them. I never said I was an Oilers fan.
The conversation wasn't about you in particular. It was about those Titans fans who claim they love 'their' team's history. Well 'their' team's history included a bitter rivalry with the Steelers.
Old 04-16-2008   #97
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Luv Ya Blue days....Titan fans haven't even come close to seeing anything like that.
Unfortunately, neither have we. run & shoot was not even close
Old 04-16-2008   #98
KTOWN

Rep Power: 0 KTOWN seems to be losing the respect of his peers

Quote:
The conversation wasn't about you in particular. It was about those Titans fans who claim they love 'their' team's history. Well 'their' team's history included a bitter rivalry with the Steelers.
I "love" my team. You people love to throw the history of the franchise in our face. Many Titan fans did not follow the team before they moved to Tennessee, and last time I checked they were not handing out history books when they pulled into town. It is really not a big deal. I knew nothing of the Oilers until the team came to Tennessee. Growing up in Savannah didn't give me many chances to keep up with the Oilers. It was Falcons or bust and really nobody cared about them. It is obvious some of you people have a great love and respect for this teams history. Now you have to start over with the Texans. Personally I wish Bud would have left the Oilers name in Houston. You could have kept your name and past(not that you lost it). Would have been better than being called the Texans.......
KTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #99
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTOWN View Post
Would have been better than being called the Texans.......
I kinda like the name Texans over Oilers(nothing wrong with Oilers), but again I am very proud of my state.

Nothing wrong with Oilers, but Texas is much more than just oil and cattle these days

and the Oilers had a few years in History that they weren't called the Oilers in Houston ...it was Earlers ...chew on that

http://www.earlcampbell.com/oilers/oilers2.html

Last edited by Wolf; 04-16-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #100
KTOWN

Rep Power: 0 KTOWN seems to be losing the respect of his peers

Nothing wrong with that. Have love for my state.....ummm well states I'm from.
KTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read