Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2008   #1
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 36624 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 04-12-08 - Cheerleader Tryouts

I was able to make the Cheerleader tryouts this year...Thanks Yankee...

Pictures have been posted...
04-12-08 - Cheerleader Tryouts
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #2
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 04-12-08 - Cheerleader Tryouts

I see TC entering the VIP area in a couple of pics. You guys get all the cool stuff memos!
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #3
Yaosa
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
I was able to make the Cheerleader tryouts this year...Thanks Yankee...

Pictures have been posted...
04-12-08 - Cheerleader Tryouts

That must have been a rough day...
Yaosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

haven't the foggiest clue who this is but
Mike Mcguff

Quote:
Houston Texans Cheerleader Blog

I was at the Houston Texans Cheerleader tryouts for many hours on Saturday. I built a special blog to keep track of everything. Lots of stuff will be showing up on that blog over the next few weeks.

So far we have photos, videos and blog posts from the contestants!

Go ahead and view the Houston Texans Cheerleader Blog.
http://mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2008/...ader-blog.html
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #5
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

thank you very much!
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #6
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
:elle:---:elle:---:elle:---:elle:---:elle:
Looked likes some BIG BONED-ED girls in there!
I think they have normal sized bones. Just alot more meat around the bones.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #7
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
I think they have normal sized bones. Just alot more meat around the bones.
Having never seen cheerleader tryouts since highschool, wow just wow, is all I can say. Really I am not sure about all the boots being worn, including some with large heels.

After looking, I guess a lot of times Our cheer leaders do wear them. I guess I am no fashion consultant because that is something I do not notice.

Nonobservant.

Last edited by Specnatz; 04-13-2008 at 01:26 PM.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-13-2008   #8
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

As far as the bigboned girls in there....I look at it like people running a marathon just to see if they can do it....the object in cases is not to really win. Just to say you did it.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #9
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not everybody can make the squad but you have to applaud those girls for trying out. Besides, there were some honeys in there too.

So correct me if I'm wrong but last years cheerleaders get a bye this weekend but have to compete from here on out - right?
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: 04-12-08 - Cheerleader Tryouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
Not everybody can make the squad but you have to applaud those girls for trying out. Besides, there were some honeys in there too.

So correct me if I'm wrong but last years cheerleaders get a bye this weekend but have to compete from here on out - right?
There were 4 rounds. Vets come in for rounds 3 and 4. Finals are Friday.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #11
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Some people shouldn't try out for cheerleading...

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #12
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

^^^

That's like American Idol where people think they can sing... and can't.

People who are really bad at something are frequently the last to realize it.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #13
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Some people shouldn't try out for cheerleading...

sad thing is that I saw worse at the power dancer tryouts for the rockets............I really wonder what goes through some of these females heads..............

Last edited by The Dream; 04-14-2008 at 12:52 AM.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #14
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
^^^

That's like American Idol where people think they can sing... and can't.

People who are really bad at something are frequently the last to realize it.
LOL. I thought the same thing when I was watching it.

Here is my write up of being a Texans cheerleading judge (with a big assist from BullPenPhotos):

"FanHouse: Texans Cheerleading Judging Isn't Easy: A Photo Essay"

Tried to give people sense of what it is like.
Old 04-14-2008   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Having never seen cheerleader tryouts since highschool, wow just wow, is all I can say.

Nonobservant.
And that was such a sad day for you - being cut - huh??

Go Linds, Celina and 'The Twins'!!! ( and a couple of others whose names escapes me).

Not being critical, but, some of those girls really need to mix in a tanning booth....

*goes to read TC's article*
Old 04-14-2008   #16
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
And that was such a sad day for you - being cut - huh??

Go Linds, Celina and 'The Twins'!!! ( and a couple of others whose names escapes me).

Not being critical, but, some of those girls really need to mix in a tanning booth....

*goes to read TC's article*

Actually, some of the people trying out were overly oompa loompa tanned.

The biggest problem folks had was wearing stuff that wasn't very flattering. You could tell a big difference between the ones who looked prepared and the ones that looked like they did it on a lark.
Old 04-14-2008   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Actually, some of the people trying out were overly oompa loompa tanned.

The biggest problem folks had was wearing stuff that wasn't very flattering. You could tell a big difference between the ones who looked prepared and the ones that looked like they did it on a lark.
Very true. Looking at Andy's pictures, I had noticed a little bit of everything.

With the veterans who will return and a hand full of newbies, I'm pretty sure the Texan gals will be just fine...
Old 04-14-2008   #18
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

OMG.. Without hurting anyones feelings I was seriously at some of those pictures!!!!
Old 04-14-2008   #19
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

So the one in the blue shorts and white top doesn't even look good from the cheap seats, much less with binoculars...

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #20
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
OMG.. Without hurting anyones feelings I was seriously at some of those pictures!!!!
*ahem* do these contestants from your Iowaian / Nebraskan neck of the woods, look familiar???

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read