Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 04-08-2008   #41
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
It just so happens that The Possum Festival coincided with the 10 year anniversary of the Titans and what a party it was. Take a look at some of the fun.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-IjSAOmPMbM
I don't know about Possum Festival but Mule Day was this weekend and I tell ya... that was a party.

Not Joking
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #42
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I'll take Avatar size with cletus wearing a Young jearsy it if you don't mind.

The Shark is getting old ....
I want that one too.
Old 04-08-2008   #43
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm finding that the logos are so "square" that they don't scale down very good. We do a maximum of 150 wide by 80 tall which, as you can all see is more of a rectangle so it kind of shrinks that bugger down so much that "Cletus" in his VY jersey is tiny. If that's the part you guys are all interested in I could probably whip up something that looked better in a "standard" avatar size and just focused on him. Your choice of course. I don't mind cranking out a few avatars. It only took a few minutes to do.
Old 04-08-2008   #44
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

If you don't mind I would love to have something like what you posted... that is hilarious.

no rush though, you can wait until later.
Old 04-08-2008   #45
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'm finding that the logos are so "square" that they don't scale down very good. We do a maximum of 150 wide by 80 tall which, as you can all see is more of a rectangle so it kind of shrinks that bugger down so much that "Cletus" in his VY jersey is tiny. If that's the part you guys are all interested in I could probably whip up something that looked better in a "standard" avatar size and just focused on him. Your choice of course. I don't mind cranking out a few avatars. It only took a few minutes to do.
Got it ... us possum folk no a thing bout puters ....

You from the city aint ya?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #46
Bulluck53
All Pro

That will work, BA. Herv, I'll just use the one he sized down. Thanks.
Old 04-09-2008   #47
KTOWN

Rep Power: 0 KTOWN seems to be losing the respect of his peers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Cletus the slack-jawed yokel!
That has to win. I give it a ten.
KTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #48
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #49
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
Never Ever Ever Ever EVER walk in front of my car, because I swear I won't even tap the brakes. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Earl Campbell has a car dealership 30 yards from my apartment, and i've got half a mind to go show him this so he'll come kick your ass. If ever a post warranted a banning, its yours.
wondering here if you hated Adrian McPherson more than the Titans AT the time
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...61titans1.html

And Titan fans, don't come near Toro . you never know *twighlight zone music*

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #50
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
God... He gives me the creeps. Looks like Chester the Molester.
Old 04-09-2008   #51
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
God... He gives me the creeps. Looks like Chester the Molester.
He is, he molest football fans and cities.
Old 04-09-2008   #52
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

A simpler, larger "Titan Fan" wearing his colors.

Old 04-09-2008   #53
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
I don't know about Possum Festival but Mule Day was this weekend and I tell ya... that was a party.

Not Joking
Good Lord, they even have a Mule Day Queen!

http://www.horsepixphotography.smugm...291_iHiyc-A-LB

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #54
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Good Lord, they even have a Mule Day Queen!
Seems a bit redundant, doesn't it?!?
Old 04-11-2008   #55
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 315 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTOWN View Post
In this shot The Texas Legend is giving some love to his favorite team in celebration of ten years in Tennessee. He sports a 10 in support of fellow Texas Legend and dominant NFL QB VY. Earl is going less with the Walker Texas Ranger look.
Genius
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #56
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
boooooo
Childress, we go waaaaaay back as posters.... For your own good, do not start this firestorm again...

You're better than that....
Old 04-11-2008   #57
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Location: I live in a hole, but stay close to my kind, 'cause they understand what burns in my mind...
Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Genius
It doesn't take much for you to label something "genius", 'eh? Do all Tits fans have such low standards? Judging from the troll lobby on this board, it appears so.
Old 04-11-2008   #58
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
It doesn't take much for you to label something "genius", 'eh? Do all Tits fans have such low standards? Judging from the troll lobby on this board, it appears so.
I agree. He didn't do anything genius, just stupid. Right after who he found out who Earl Campbell was by joining this site.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #59
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Location: I live in a hole, but stay close to my kind, 'cause they understand what burns in my mind...
Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I agree. He didn't do anything genius, just stupid. Right after who he found out who Earl Campbell was by joining this site.
I still get a chuckle that a Tits fan wouldn't know of, much less appreciate, the epic career of Earl. I guess George Blanda is another nobody to them, too.

With the exception of BA, I haven't seen many Tits fans who appreciate the Warren Moon era, either.

Serves Dud right when his fanbase has to look at retired numbers in their stadium for players that they do not care about and have little regard for. It's almost fitting that his precious history is worthless to his franchise's fans, and the only people that lived and loved the history hate his guts.

I still think the Texans should retire the number "34" for the fanbase. Considering the legends that have worn the number in Houston (Earl, Hakeem, Nolan), it would be a nice way to honor our football and sports past, IMO. And at least Earl would show up for OUR event.
Old 04-11-2008   #60
Bulluck53
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I still get a chuckle that a Tits fan wouldn't know of, much less appreciate, the epic career of Earl. I guess George Blanda is another nobody to them, too.

With the exception of BA, I haven't seen many Tits fans who appreciate the Warren Moon era, either.

Serves Dud right when his fanbase has to look at retired numbers in their stadium for players that they do not care about and have little regard for. It's almost fitting that his precious history is worthless to his franchise's fans, and the only people that lived and loved the history hate his guts.

I still think the Texans should retire the number "34" for the fanbase. Considering the legends that have worn the number in Houston (Earl, Hakeem, Nolan), it would be a nice way to honor our football and sports past, IMO. And at least Earl would show up for OUR event.
Just because we don't talk about it doesn't mean we don't know.

We're not as dumb as you think.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read