Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: If we do get a MNF or SNF game, who should it be against?
Indy 7 8.64%
Tennessee 44 54.32%
Jacksonville 15 18.52%
Pittsburgh 1 1.23%
Minnesota 0 0%
Green Bay 3 3.70%
Chicago 2 2.47%
Cleveland 3 3.70%
Other 6 7.41%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2008   #41
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we do get a MNF or SNF game, who should it be against?

I voted Jacksonville. Many story lines in this series for a Super Bowl favorite and an up and coming team.
Old 04-07-2008   #42
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 243703 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I voted Jacksonville. Many story lines in this series for a Super Bowl favorite and an up and coming team.
And then there may even be a story or two about the Jags, as well.
Old 04-07-2008   #43
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
And then there may even be a story or two about the Jags, as well.
Nice.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #44
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the Titans. Mario vs VY, even though its happened already.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #45
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 54346 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Having just slept a couple hours and now can not go back to sleep, got to ask, whose house am I crashing at so I can watch the game on NFLN, since I do not have it?
Any domer fan is welcome at my place..

I am only a 60 mi. trip NE of Houston city limit...

You'll have to rough it though.....no HD and screen is only 36"...

Old 04-07-2008   #46
KTOWN

Rep Power: 0 KTOWN seems to be losing the respect of his peers

Has to be the Titans. Build the rivalry. Jacksonville is for hacks. Nasty town. Nasty people. Boring team.
KTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read