Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-18-2008   #21
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Interesting Contrast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I wish we knew more about Spencers status. It could give us a clue about where we will go in the draft. Hopefully he has the work ethic to come back this season and show what he was showing before he went down. It would be REAL nice not to have the injury bug hit this team as bad as it has in the past. I truely believe that if a few key player wouldn't have been out last season we could have had our first playoff birth. I know it doesn't mean a gosh darn thing but man it would have been nice to have Spencer, AJ, Schaub, Green and Dunta for a full season last year. Oh well Que sera, sera.

Who is this Que sera, sera guy and what position? Don't see him on roster. Good to see he is well. What was his injury?
Old 03-18-2008   #22
Rex King
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 Rex King was voted MVPRex King was voted MVPRex King was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
He will be lucky to make it back from his injury for training camp. Moreover, he is an unrestricted FA.

I would love to have him back, but this is a team on the rise and there will be a lot of competition on the O Line in my opinion, and that competition starts with being signed and being healthy.
I thought he and Winston were the best linemen last season, but besides all that you mentioned, he may not fit Gibbs' system either.
Rex King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #23
Polo

I'm not too concerned about our guards at this point...I think we'll have good players there whether Weary comes back or not...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read