Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2008   #21
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PSL's on da LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
Yes they are my friend. Face value is $4200. That's because you are siting on the 20yrd line. Anywhere betweens the 20's is $4,200, each. Corner and endzones views don't compare to sideline views in my book. But I know for a fact that that is their face value.
Wow! That's quite a jump from the corners, I was just having doubt based on the increase alone. Thanks for the info.

That makes my EZ seats that much more special.
Old 03-07-2008   #22
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: PSL's on da LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Wow! That's quite a jump from the corners, I was just having doubt based on the increase alone. Thanks for the info.

That makes my EZ seats that much more special.
Ditto on everything he said, and I <3 endzone (just not that damned goal post!). Though I hear the view from my H seats is much better...
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008   #23
darrellws
Rookie

Original PSL prices - I still have the brochure from the Texans.

End Zones ( like sec 115-116) -600
Corners ( like sec 112-114) -900
Sideline ( like sec 111-110) -2100
Prime Field ( like sec 109-104) -4200

DaChief, you should have no trouble getting 4500 ea or more each for these prime seats. Try craigslist and ebay if you don't find any buyers on this site.
darrellws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008   #24
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrellws View Post
Original PSL prices - I still have the brochure from the Texans.

End Zones ( like sec 115-116) -600
Corners ( like sec 112-114) -900
Sideline ( like sec 111-110) -2100
Prime Field ( like sec 109-104) -4200

DaChief, you should have no trouble getting 4500 ea or more each for these prime seats. Try craigslist and ebay if you don't find any buyers on this site.
You are probably right about that, man, those prices more than double very quickly.
Old 03-07-2008   #25
DaChief
Rookie

I thought I'd prefer to see if some of the more "faithful" fans navigating the Texans message boards might like to have a shot...I'll probably let it sit here for a while before putting it out to the rest of the world.

No rush...these were paid for a long time ago, and in a worst case scenario, we'll just use the tickets for customers as in the past.
DaChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008   #26
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: PSL's on da LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaChief View Post
I thought I'd prefer to see if some of the more "faithful" fans navigating the Texans message boards might like to have a shot...
And even if no one buys from here, we appreciate the chance!!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008   #27
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Me too, for all 4 I have seen similiar section/row go for the same price. As far as the original post of $4500 each for 109 that seems way too high, I just did a lot of shopping around last fall, those are great seats, but no way I personally would spend that much....but it's all about demand I suppose.
Those seats in 104 thru 109 went for $3900 each back in 2002. Those are very nice sideline seats.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008   #28
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaChief View Post
I thought I'd prefer to see if some of the more "faithful" fans navigating the Texans message boards might like to have a shot...I'll probably let it sit here for a while before putting it out to the rest of the world.

No rush...these were paid for a long time ago, and in a worst case scenario, we'll just use the tickets for customers as in the past.
Put your psls' on seasonticketrights.com...you will probably sell them a lot faster than listed them in here. You are so right about the sideline view.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read