Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-21-2005   #21
Meloy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 Meloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac48
LoL, I was wondering when someone was gonna say something about that. The guy is trying to spit out cap solutions like he's a pro, but he has no idea what he's talking about. Leave the cap business to AJ would ya?
Hey TMAC at least you are brave enough to let someone state your opinion before you climb on.You are really impressive. Sort of like the little girl in school who allows her brother to knock a guy down then jumps in for a kick.
Whooeee!
Meloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005   #22
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

Walter Jones was signed by Seattle. This thread has been funny.

I am just waiting for the combine, which I will TIVO. BTW Casserly was on NFL network and I think he said the most important part of the combine is the physical. I am sure we will see a future OL there.
Old 02-21-2005   #23
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

I dunno.. there seem to be more than a couple teams changing to a 3-4 defence this season. Wouldnt be surprised if he got grabbed by someone else.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005   #24
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Smith was a solid Dlineman all season.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005   #25
Meloy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 Meloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
Smith was a solid Dlineman all season.
Isn't it amazing how people see things so differently? Bottle of Bud calls Smith a poor player and Grid says solid all year long. Guess this goes also to the way folks have expressed opinions on Carr, DD and JJ Moses. Anyway, as Dallas is saying they will go to 3-4 defense this season, will they be after Seth Payne? I am not too up on Cowboys. I really like Payne but do not want to get a Walker type situation. By the way I wanted Walker signed so I have no complaints coming.
Meloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005   #26
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 155137 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Once Smith got the system down I thought he played good .
Every team wants a guy like Seth Payne . He is a hard worker who plays a rough position . Before he hurt his knee he was playing at a pro bowl level .
The bottom line is theres one DL starter who was healthy at the end of the year . If we don't bring in some talented young guys we'll be sorry sooner than later .
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005   #27
twinkletwinkle
Rookie

On thing this thread teaches is that the GM will never make everyone happy all of the time. I wonder if Pats fans are busting thier GM's balls yet.
twinkletwinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005   #28
jorge190483

Bradford and Payne are the only ones who made a difference in 04. Banks is to talented to be a 2nd string QB so he should consider moving on with his career

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read