Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-21-2005   #1
texansfan88
All Pro

Default You know what I just realized?

Next Thursday is the start of free agency, and there haven't been any UFA sign backs for the Texans...is this common practice?
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005   #2
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

hmm.. yah.. aj? Vinny?
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005   #3
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

I thinkthe only real concern that the Texans have in FA is Payne. Bradford is expected to go and I dont think that any of our other FA would wat to sign back without at least testing the free agent waters.
Old 02-21-2005   #4
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Faggins.. we need to lay some cash on him.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005   #5
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

He's an RFA...so not really concerned about him.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005   #6
Paragon Blue
Veteran

Faggins is a very solid player and we need to keep him
Paragon Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005   #7
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

Does anyone think Sears, DeLoach or Ioane will be back, since I think all of them are FAs?
Old 02-22-2005   #8
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
Faggins.. we need to lay some cash on him.
Faggins needs a contract...I couldn't agree more.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005   #9
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-minus67
Does anyone think Sears, DeLoach or Ioane will be back, since I think all of them are FAs?
I think we might be able to keep one or two of them, but I doubt we are able to keep all three. I'd like to keep Ioane and DeLoach.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005   #10
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

we need to sign faggins to a nice little contract, and atleast try to resign deloach since he has a lot of playing time here and is fimilar with the 3-4 we run. I think he makes a good back up future starter !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read