Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2008   #101
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Payback!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
What's a Titian???

BTW, my trailer hasn't ever been washed so it is actually two toned grey and darker grey.

I really wish you would stop acting like a clown.
LOL........

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008   #102
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 37888 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What's a Titian???
Do you really think that someone from Tennessee can spell?
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008   #103
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
No, but if I have a choice, I prefer being a Tit-i-an.

I heard the stories about Titans in ancent times and I just can't see it.

Can we open that can of worms again??
Old 01-26-2008   #104
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
It's Ted's application, for a Titian fan...so he's already showing he's capable.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008   #105
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

We just may have to re-name this thread "embarrasing pics of ted and bill"

Old 01-26-2008   #106
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

More like, "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" but that is not how we voted.

You act like our vote doesn't matter. You do believe in democracy, right?
Old 01-26-2008   #107
TEXANS84

Quote:
More like, "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" but that is not how we voted.

You act like our vote doesn't matter. You do believe in democracy, right?
From the "pass the torch" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Ya know we could do this like the presidential race. whom ever is in last place could put all of the votes they have gotten to whom ever they endorse.
Maybe you should find your alliances Ted?
Old 01-26-2008   #108
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
From the "pass the torch" thread:

Maybe you should find your alliances Ted?
Or maybe yours? I already know where mine are and where they aren't after a brief test. I know who likes to stir the pot and whom the principle target of your anger in the other thread is. Sadly, so do you, yet you are being steered towards me. I have broad shoulders......pile on.

This little war of yours is interesting but I am not sure it is one you will enjoy by yourself.
Old 01-26-2008   #109
Tedc
Hardheaded

Old 01-27-2008   #110
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn jury duty!!!!!!!! I just now got time to sit down and read this thread, and I am COMPLETELY LOST!! So far over my little old gray head I don't even know how to respond!! Have to think about this a little and get back with you all after the Justice system gets through messing with my head. :elle:
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #111
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I agree. Very funny, it's like the new internet version of "deez nuts".

I can't wait to rickroll some folks I know.

Wonder if it would be better to do the whole deez nuts thing. Or if anyone has seen the movie "WAITING" do the whole balls thing. If you've not seen the movie its worth seeing.
Old 01-28-2008   #112
TEXANS84

Old 01-31-2008   #113
TEXANS84

By far, one of the greatest ever:
Old 01-31-2008   #114
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

^^^^^^ Okay... That's pretty funny!! ^^^^^^^
Old 01-31-2008   #115
TEXANS84

Old 01-31-2008   #116
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just had to use this new smilie!! COOOL pics Dante!!

BullPenPhotos!! Watch out Andy. You might be next!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008   #117
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 37888 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
BullPenPhotos!! Watch out Andy. You might be next!
Remember...I have lots of pics of all of you that have not made it to the site...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008   #118
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 18 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Remember...I have lots of pics of all of you that have not made it to the site...
Ouch!
Old 02-01-2008   #119
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Andy is our friend...........
Old 02-01-2008   #120
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Andy is our friend...........
....a well respected and admired friend.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read