Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 01-24-2008   #1
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default fantasy football withdrawals

i'm already having FF withdrawals. Is this happening for anyone else? At least fantasy baseball will open up in a few weeks.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57741 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: fantasy football withdrawals

No. I won my league. lol
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I never understood how FF can be so addicting...I mean I join a league or two every year on Yahoo but I can't spend more than 10-15 a day keeping up with all the stuff. It just seems kind of boring too me. I would rather root for a team rather than individual players

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #4
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 606 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I never understood how FF can be so addicting...I mean I join a league or two every year on Yahoo but I can't spend more than 10-15 a day keeping up with all the stuff. It just seems kind of boring too me. I would rather root for a team rather than individual players
Public leagues get like that, and can be pretty boring, but what we do is we get 12 guys at work to join a private league and we each pitch in 20 bucks to make a team and then charge 1 dollar per trade or move after that. The pots get pretty sick and the smack talk even sicker. It gets pretty competitive and we have alot of fun. Try getting into a league with some coworkers/friends and make everyone pitch in something so your playing for a little cash it makes things alot more interesting.
Old 01-24-2008   #5
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsplint View Post
Public leagues get like that, and can be pretty boring, but what we do is we get 12 guys at work to join a private league and we each pitch in 20 bucks to make a team and then charge 1 dollar per trade or move after that. The pots get pretty sick and the smack talk even sicker. It gets pretty competitive and we have alot of fun. Try getting into a league with some coworkers/friends and make everyone pitch in something so your playing for a little cash it makes things alot more interesting.
Yeah, I could see how that would be fun. I'm jealous now!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #6
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 159 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

ya... a bit, but fantasy baseball is coming up and thats my fav

i got 1st in my FFL, then in the playoffs tom brady didnt show up for the last 2 games, i was pissed....

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #7
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 12 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Z6n9ECXHw

Just watched this. I thought it was pretty funny and catchy.
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read