Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2008   #21
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pass the torch-Embarrasing pics thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
That is the A&M bookstore.
Not the A&M bookstore. That would be in the MSC.

Loupots is one of several privately owned off-campus bookstores that serve A&M students. It's in Northgate, across the street from the campus at University and Houston.... in the midst of Potbelly's, the Chicken, the Post Office all that.... it's an old building ... been there forever.

I guess they didn't want the broken glass inside their business. Or maybe they didn't want to set anchors in the brick outside to hang the wood.....who knows.... boarding up is kind of a waste of money, time, and energy anyway, unless you're close to the coast.

Last edited by aj.; 01-23-2008 at 08:11 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008   #22
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post

Loupots is one of several privately owned off-campus bookstores that serve A&M students. It's in Northgate, across the street from the campus at University and Houston.... in the midst of Potbelly's, the Chicken, the Post Office all that.... it's an old building ... been there forever.

I guess they didn't want the broken glass inside their business. Or maybe they didn't want to set anchors in the brick outside to hang the wood.....who knows.... boarding up is kind of a waste of money, time, and energy anyway, unless you're close to the coast.
Yep, that is Loupots. Was in there the other day... and need to go back tomorrow.

Like you said there are many reasons for putting the boards on the inside. Someone was just looking for something to make fun of that was Aggie related, though. Hahaha.
Old 01-24-2008   #23
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 44332 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
I never meant it was THE A&M bookstore, but it was definitely the most popular when I was there.

Right across the street from Patagonia and cattycorner from Coupes. I know.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #24
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Payback!!

The name of this thread reminds me of an 80's B movie. Payback and this time its personal
Old 01-24-2008   #25
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
We're on to Marcie... Unless of course Dante and Marcie share a photobucket account...

here is the address of your picture...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/DiapHer/ted.jpg
Bill, what are you smoking? When I click on the properties on the picture, it pulls up something else.

Diapher is not in that link at all.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Bill, what are you smoking? When I click on the properties on the picture, it pulls up something else.

You were busy when you got home from work yesterday - huh??
Old 01-24-2008   #27
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

What a crock! Who set that account up for you? Also, you may not want your password to be so obvious.
Old 01-24-2008   #28
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no idea what you people are talking about. I feel like a prisoner serving a life term for a crime that I did not commit.

Justice!
Old 01-24-2008   #29
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have no idea what you people are talking about. I feel like a prisoner serving a life term for a crime that I did not commit.

Justice!
That is exactly what everybody in prison serving a life term says. You are just stacking life sentences with every lie.
Old 01-24-2008   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Justice!

Old 01-24-2008   #31
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

pssst....boys you might want to turn your direction towards someone else!!!!

Lauren: And I promise that I will do more Photoshopping of others if I am not picked.

Some of those photo's were in a "public" album that anyone could have saved a year ago!!!
Old 01-24-2008   #32
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:

Justice!
If you lie with a Cornhusker, don't be surprised when your husk gets corned.
Old 01-24-2008   #33
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
If you lie with a Cornhusker, don't be surprised when your husk gets corned.
Conversely....

If you get in bed with a horny toad, you may find yourself with a little prick.
Old 01-24-2008   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

I thought if you lied with a cornhusker, you got cornholed....
-or-
Maybe that's just an Ohio thing...
Old 01-24-2008   #35
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I thought if you lied with a cornhusker, you got cornholed....
-or-
Maybe that's just an Ohio thing...
You may be right. Maybe Dante could let us know since he has had experience in it.
Old 01-24-2008   #36
TEXANS84

Quote:
What a crock! Who set that account up for you? Also, you may not want your password to be so obvious.
Old 01-24-2008   #37
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Wow! At it again, are ya?

Hey Dante, try this... save it to you puter...upload it to the Photobucket account you are sooo good with... and post it here.
Old 01-24-2008   #38
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:

Hey Dante, try this... save it to you puter...upload it to the Photobucket account you are sooo good with... and post it here.
Old 01-24-2008   #39
TEXANS84

Quote:

Old 01-24-2008   #40
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 44332 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Hahaha...looks like someone's stealing! Naughty boy.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read