Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's the next embarrasing pics thread on?
Texan_Bill 16 31.37%
Diapher 9 17.65%
Lauren 12 23.53%
Tedc 10 19.61%
Yankee 9 17.65%
SheTexan 9 17.65%
Nope, lets just continue to torment Dante forever 29 56.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2008   #81
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pass the torch-Embarrasing pics thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Bill has pulled up ahead of Lauren!
I think he leap frogged her.
Old 01-23-2008   #82
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan
Bill has pulled up ahead of Lauren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I think he leap frogged her.

I heard that he can cook too.....
Old 01-23-2008   #83
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Ya know we could do this like the presidential race. whom ever is in last place could put all of the votes they have gotten to whom ever they endorse.

Excellent idea If I give all my votes to "someone" now that would cause a tie
Old 01-26-2008   #84
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

When does this poll end?
Old 01-26-2008   #85
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I voted for Bill.
Old 01-26-2008   #86
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Excellent idea If I give all my votes to "someone" now that would cause a tie
When either Ted, Lauren, Sandy, Bill, or anyone else jumps in front of me.

I still have hope.
TEXANS84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008   #87
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Everyone vote for Bill LOL.
Old 01-27-2008   #88
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008   #89
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I can't believe I am saying this but, yeah. It is peanut butter jelly time.
Old 01-27-2008   #90
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
When does this poll end?
Anyone know when?
Old 01-27-2008   #91
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
We might have some pics that show otherwise...
Pics taken at Christmas parties DO NOT count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008   #92
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Everyone vote for Bill LOL.

Old 01-30-2008   #93
gary
Hall of Fame

Lmho.
Old 02-07-2008   #94
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 125 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm still coming to grips with my feelings on this one but for some reason I feel we should direct all of our scorn and ridicule at Bill!

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #95
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRYJ View Post
I'm still coming to grips with my feelings on this one but for some reason I feel we should direct all of our scorn and ridicule at Bill!
Maybe we should.
Old 02-14-2008   #96
gary
Hall of Fame

Did we ever deside?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read