Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's the next embarrasing pics thread on?
Texan_Bill 16 31.37%
Diapher 9 17.65%
Lauren 12 23.53%
Tedc 10 19.61%
Yankee 9 17.65%
SheTexan 9 17.65%
Nope, lets just continue to torment Dante forever 29 56.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2008   #21
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pass the torch-Embarrasing pics thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
I wish we could hide who we voted for because she is going to KILL me!!!
You wish you can hide the name of the author of each piece!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #22
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You wish you can hide the name of the author of each piece!
Nope. I wanted everyone to see who their enemy was.

Side note*
Looks like Lauren is making a run, in 2nd place!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #23
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 159 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post

Side note*
ya i voted for her... GET THE CHICK!!!!

edit: but if i had thought about it longer i prolly would have picked the Yank...

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post

Side note*
Looks like both of ya have lotsa ennemies!
Old 01-18-2008   #25
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

We need to stick a link to this thread in the "Rivalry" section for all of Bill's friends to vote on!!!
Old 01-18-2008   #26
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

my vote was for the shoe fitting
Old 01-18-2008   #27
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

OK, you ALL talk about getting OLD. WELL, I am OLD, and my ticker can't take the creative imagination of my DEAR FRIEND DiapHer, so, in other words, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't voted YET, but, I'm sure as hell thinking about it!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #28
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I'm loving this thread!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #29
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
OK, you ALL talk about getting OLD. WELL, I am OLD, and my ticker can't take the creative imagination of my DEAR FRIEND DiapHer, so, in other words, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't voted YET, but, I'm sure as hell thinking about it!!

Sympathy, won't get you anywhere in this thread and in your own words "He who laughs last, thinks slowest!"
Old 01-18-2008   #30
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

If you people had my pic, I would be up there too, huh?
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #31
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
If you people had my pic, I would be up there too, huh?
...thanking my lucky stars that there's a very limited supply of pics for me as well...

Ted OTOH...
Old 01-18-2008   #32
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

WELLLLLL, since I have to spend the next 12 hrs at the HELLHOLE, I will have plenty of time to think about this very important VOTE!!

I'm changing my sig!! I HATE it right now!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #33
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3;827250[B
]...thanking my lucky stars that there's a very limited supply of pics for me as well...[/b]

Ted OTOH...

So you think so huh? Remember I've been around since 2002
Old 01-18-2008   #34
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I already have "shoe" ideas in store if you win Lauren I think Dante' was sending subliminal messages!!!
Sublinimal? Heck, he put her name on the ballot!
Old 01-18-2008   #35
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
So you think so huh? Remember I've been around since 2002
Diapher is reminding us that she's ennemy number one on this thread!
Old 01-18-2008   #36
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
WELLLLLL, since I have to spend the next 12 hrs at the HELLHOLE, I will have plenty of time to think about this very important VOTE!!

I'm changing my sig!! I HATE it right now!!
Gonna put up another pix for convenience, She?:elle:
Old 01-18-2008   #37
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Sublinimal? Heck, he put her name on the ballot!

Lauren, has had a slight shoe fetish since the "Old Texan Talk" days...sole=shoe Do I have to explain another joke to you 76?
Old 01-18-2008   #38
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Lauren, has had a slight shoe fetish since the "Old Texan Talk" days...sole=shoe Do I have to explain another joke to you 76?
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #39
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Enlightenment from the barn, we all need that!
Old 01-18-2008   #40
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 40918 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ohh, you should have seen my shoes on Battle Red Day.

And I promise that I will do more Photoshopping of others if I am not picked.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read