Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's the next embarrasing pics thread on?
Texan_Bill 16 31.37%
Diapher 9 17.65%
Lauren 12 23.53%
Tedc 10 19.61%
Yankee 9 17.65%
SheTexan 9 17.65%
Nope, lets just continue to torment Dante forever 29 56.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2008   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Pass the torch-Embarrasing pics thread

So, now that you guys are all happy and giggly like little girls that you hit the century mark with my face on everything from Jerry Jones to a guy at a underwear orgy....I figured it may be time to pass the rock to another un-deserving soul.

So what do you guys think? Or do you want to continue to torment me?

Last edited by TEXANS84; 01-18-2008 at 03:27 PM.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #2
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pass the torch-Embarrasing pics thread

That was tough to choose, we could make it and "Embarrassing Duo" thread.

Last edited by DiapHer; 01-18-2008 at 02:34 PM.
DiapHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #3
wicked_wayz
all blacks

torture lauren
Old 01-18-2008   #4
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted for everyone and accidentally clicked on myself.
Old 01-18-2008   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nope, lets just continue to torment Dante forever
DB...'You're on the list'!!!!
Old 01-18-2008   #6
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
DB...'You're on the list'!!!!

I...just...couldn't...help....it....maaaaaan
Old 01-18-2008   #7
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Since I know who has the photo shop skills I will not give ammo to the one who can take it upon herself to go in another direction all together.

Yep I am a freakin wuss.
Sponsored links
Old 01-18-2008   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

We can do the whole list, but since Marcie and Grandma both seem to like friendly fire, so how 'bout

SHETEX!

I like to see her reaction to all the amazing creations that will adorn her face!

(I voted "Yankee" though!)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #9
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Since I know who has the photo shop skills I will not give ammo to the one who can take it upon herself to go in another direction all together.

Yep I am a freakin wuss.
I'm sure somebody will rise to the challenge to celebrate a genuine friend!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #10
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
We can do the whole list, but since Marcie and Grandma both seem to like friendly fire, so how 'bout

SHETEX!

I like to see her reaction to all the amazing creations that will adorn her face!

(I voted "Yankee" though!)
I wish we could hide who we voted for because she is going to KILL me!!!
Old 01-18-2008   #11
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 42349 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I figured it may be time to pass the rock to another un-deserving sole.
What do shoes have to do with this?
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #12
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post

I already have "shoe" ideas in store if you win Lauren I think Dante' was sending subliminal messages!!!
Old 01-18-2008   #13
TEXANS84

Ok, I just got a annonymous source stating that they are recieving threatening private messages.

I will not name who it is, so Bill...be nice to Diapher.
Old 01-18-2008   #14
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
I hate you
Old 01-18-2008   #15
TEXANS84

Quote:
GlassHalfFull, Khari, michaelm, santo, Specnatz, Texan_Bill, TxDavid, Yankee_In_TX 8 69.23%
Nice. I know who's on my s-list.
Old 01-18-2008   #16
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Come on guys and Gals Leave Dante alone he is getting old
Old 01-18-2008   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok, I just got a annonymous source stating that they are recieving threatening private messages.

I will not name who it is, so Bill...be nice to Diapher.
Quote:
Me too.....

*cough* Diapher *cough*
Old 01-18-2008   #18
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Come on guys and Gals Leave Dante alone he is getting old
We are just preparing him for married life, isn't that what friends do?
Old 01-18-2008   #19
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

OK.

I voted for Dante but I think since he is newly married we need to spread around the wealth a bit and have a "Dante and Lauren's Most Embarrassing Pics" thread.
Old 01-18-2008   #20
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:

It's starting to get creepy how well I know every inch of Dante's face.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read