Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2007   #21
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: my first game, vs. Jags

Quote:
EVERYONE needs to stop by and cornhole with me!!!
So many dirty jokes going through my head. Which one to chose, which one to chose.
Old 12-29-2007   #22
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: my first game, vs. Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
So many dirty jokes going through my head. Which one to chose, which one to chose.
It's Blue Crew hazing for the noobs
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007   #23
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
It's Blue Crew hazing for the noobs
Think outdoor "pool-shark" and you've got the (right) idea.
Old 12-30-2007   #24
wecamp
Rookie

What time to you guys get started?
wecamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007   #25
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
I have a feeling it will be more than just a "little bit".

True enough. Hey I just wanted to say thanks to all the good folks I met before the game at the Blue Crew Tailgate. Ted, "Grandma," BullPen1, Stev-E-o, and others whose names presently elude me because of state-dependent memory. My buddy and I had a great time eating and drinking (more than a little bit, but clearly less than some ) with you all.

Good times.

I have no idea what an adult pinata is, but I cannot wait to find out next year.

Oh....and how AWESOME was it that the roof was open? Spectacular. Reliant is a friggin' spectacular venue.

All the best,
Rick
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007   #26
patbone21
Rookie

I'm rickyb's buddy and I would also like to thank you all for your hospitality.

What a great day for a game and what a great game.

Looking forward to doing it again sometime.

Regards,
Pat
patbone21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007   #27
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I was nice meeting you guys. Don't be strangers.
Old 01-15-2008   #28
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by patbone21 View Post
I'm rickyb's buddy and I would also like to thank you all for your hospitality.

What a great day for a game and what a great game.

Looking forward to doing it again sometime.

Regards,
Pat
Pat --- AWESOME screen name.

Late,
Rick
Old 01-16-2008   #29
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
Pat --- AWESOME screen name.

Late,
Rick
Dude you are so late, so last year with this, wake up man, get some Starbucks, he he.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008   #30
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Dude you are so late, so last year with this, wake up man, get some Starbucks, he he.
True that, Wig.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read