Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-14-2008   #41
Hook'er
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 Hook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: ***favorite player thread***

.........out of all the "past" players named, no one said Moon?

My favorites:
Offense- A. Johnson
Deffense- D. Robinson/D. Ryans/M.Williams (awesome at each level)

League Wide Favorites:
Mike Alstott (was fun to watch in his prime)
Tom Brady (Living Legend)

Old school:
Earl Campbell
Warren Moon
Old 01-14-2008   #42
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

Andre Johnson, D. Ryans, and of Course im a big Super Mario fan. Im glad he had a good year and started all the "The Texans made the right choice" talks.
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008   #43
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
As far as the Texans are concerned...

I'd have to say David C......SIKE!!!

Andre is a good one indeed.
But I've always been a defense guy!

Gotta go with Demeco!!!

Let me throw some old school favorites at y'all.

Ernest Givens
Ray Childress
Lamar Lathom
Big Doug Smith

From that same time period, how can you not go Al Smith?!?!
Old 01-15-2008   #44
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Its Mario now for me.

It used to be AJ, but now its Mario cuz the guy took so much heat here for being drafted over we know who and I was one of the few posters standing up for him.

And for him to just prove 90% of the nation wrong so far, I just love that.

2nd place is Demeco he's a tough player and I hope he plays here forever.

3rd is Andre of course

And my favorite 'Joe' players on the team are Fred Bennett(Although I don't think he's going to be a Joe guy by the end of next season ) Vonta Leaceh (not a JOe guy but is not appreciated much...hey hes a FB) and Jacoby. I hope he becomes a good player, I think he underestimated the speed of the NFL...he'll learn though hopefully.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008   #45
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

How about the QB that took the Oilers to 2 championships? George Blanda.

But I have to say, old school if Earl's not part of the equation, I'm kinda partial to Dr. Doom, Bobby Brazile. Seven time pro-bowler. Carl Mauck was pretty great, too.

From the Texans, I really loved Domanick Davis and Aaron Glenn.

Of the new crop, I love 'em all. I love Salaam's sense of humor. Mario's ability to set everything aside and just play. I don't think I could pick just one guy.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008   #46
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 396 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

Old-school Oilers: I'd have to go with Warren Moon, Bruce Matthews, Ray Childress and Bubba McDowell.

Old Texans: Marcus Coleman, David Carr and Ramon Walker.

Current Texans: Travis Johnson, Glenn Earl, Kevin Walter.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read