Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2007   #1
williamsh85
Rookie

Cool PSL prices

i have two psl's already that i bought last year that are in sec 139 at 900 a peice, the guy told me thats what he paid for them. im looking for two more psl's in the lower level preferably in the bullpen but what is a fair price right know for say the bull pen, or endzone etc
williamsh85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008   #2
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PSL prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsh85 View Post
i have two psl's already that i bought last year that are in sec 139 at 900 a peice, the guy told me thats what he paid for them. im looking for two more psl's in the lower level preferably in the bullpen but what is a fair price right know for say the bull pen, or endzone etc
You were smart to buy last year, and that guy did you a big favor. Bullpen psls were originally $600 apiece. Good luck finding bullpen seats for the original price.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008   #3
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

http://seasonticketrights.com/TeamSa...?lid=1&id=2089

Secondary sales data for Texans PSLs. Don't ask me where the info comes from or whether it's accurate or a representative sample.

Last edited by aj.; 01-05-2008 at 07:14 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsh85 View Post
139 is great section to sit in, you are very lucky to have gotten them at face value, and that is original face value. Unless you get lucky I highly doubt you will find LL PSL's for face. It has been my experience, just recently but a couple months before the 8-8 finish, you can expect to pay 150%-200% over face. Since endzone seating was orginally $600 per seat, I think it would be one heck of a deal to find anything around $900 per seat. And of course the lower the row the more coin it will cost. I have seen people on eBay and elsewhere asking 4k-5K for lower row seats in the BP and close by, you can find much better deals just looking around craigslist. Of course all of this can change from transaction to transaction depending on the seller. JMHO.
Old 01-05-2008   #5
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

AJ that link does not work but I got to it by cutting and pasting

Last edited by Joe Texan; 01-05-2008 at 06:23 PM.
Joe Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008   #6
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
http://seasonticketrights.com/TeamSa...?lid=1&id=2089

Secondary sales data for Texans PSLs. Don't ask me where the info comes from or whether it's accurate or a representative sample.
I can only speak for myself but I check some PSLs I bought and the information was partially inaccurate. The sales date, location and amount were accurate. The number of PSL's was inaccurate. The spreadsheet shows 2 PSL when in fact, there were 4 so the price per PSL is overstated.

My transaction took place on e-bay.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read