Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2007   #1
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans @ Colts Gameday Thread

its gameday here so il start this thread for two reasons:

1. always wanted to start one! and il be away til tomorrow evening

2. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season...&game_id=29425
love the preview of the game notably our unemotional coach (around 2:10)

go texans! im quietly confident
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #2
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans @ Colts Gameday Thread

Congrats on the thread starter thing! You can get the jump on us pretty easy. I'm with you, I think we will play well and have a better than 50/50 chance.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #3
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
Congrats on the thread starter thing! You can get the jump on us pretty easy. I'm with you, I think we will play well and have a better than 50/50 chance.
i feel like i should be taking advantage of the only benefit of being +6 on ye more often

i think mario and okoye will both get sacks
Old 12-22-2007   #4
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2409 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm thinking the Colts double/triple team Mario. This is the game Amobi needs to step up.
dtran04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #5
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I might miss the game today. I'll be in Lufkin for the holidays, and my Mom's satellite connection doesn't have all the local channels. Hopefully I get lucky but more than likely all I'll find is the stupid Cowgirls.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #6
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm at work thank god for gamecast.
Old 12-23-2007   #7
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans @ Colts Gameday Thread

As soon as we get out of church and tick off the entire family by bailing on the post-church Sunday family lunch.

It's going to be a war, but we should get to watch about 2/3 of the game.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-23-2007   #8
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I might miss the game today. I'll be in Lufkin for the holidays, and my Mom's satellite connection doesn't have all the local channels. Hopefully I get lucky but more than likely all I'll find is the stupid Cowgirls.

I hear that brother! We are visiting Denise's parents in Victoria, Texas and they don't get locals here.....We'll be packing up the baby and heading to a BAR to watch the game!

Its crazy, I live in Denver and get to watch every game, but I come to Texas and might not get to see it!

Ryan, how is good ol' Greeley treating you two? We are sorry we misses you all again! Six more months and this won't be a problem!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #9
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Go Texans!!!
Old 12-23-2007   #10
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 12 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam

This is moderately unrelated, but I met Kasey Studdard's cousin at work yesterday (I work at a Diamond Shamrock). She was pretty damned hot, but she was also a hardcore Cowboys fan.

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #11
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

She will come around.

I should have given myself a trip to Indy for christmas

ITS GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2007   #12
twelvegage
Rookie

I'm in Iraq, but I think I'll actually get to see this game. It's been being advertised this week as a showdown between the Colts and "up and coming" Texans. I can't wait!
twelvegage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans @ Colts Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride View Post
Ryan, how is good ol' Greeley treating you two? We are sorry we misses you all again! Six more months and this won't be a problem!
Don't know! Straight from Denver airport into the car for 4 hours to western Nebraska. Head back to CO after the game
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #14
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
This is moderately unrelated, but I met Kasey Studdard's cousin at work yesterday (I work at a Diamond Shamrock). She was pretty damned hot, but she was also a hardcore Cowboys fan.
I didn't know they still had Diamond Shamrocks in Austin. I think the only one that I know of is the one right by my home off 71 before 183. Rough neighborhood. Was it that one?

Cowboys fan? Dayum! At least she's a loyal football fan and does not let family come between her and her teams. I can respect that.
Old 12-23-2007   #15
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 12 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I didn't know they still had Diamond Shamrocks in Austin. I think the only one that I know of is the one right by my home off 71 before 183. Rough neighborhood. Was it that one?
Well, it's technically not a Diamond Shamrock. Technically, it's a Valero...it just hasn't been remodeled yet. It's at Brodie and Slaughter, just down the street from Bowie High (southwest).

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #16
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

matt's inactive
Old 12-23-2007   #17
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelvegage View Post
I'm in Iraq, but I think I'll actually get to see this game. It's been being advertised this week as a showdown between the Colts and "up and coming" Texans. I can't wait!
It's showing on AFN Sports. It's channel 1 here in Spain, but I have no idea what kind of AFN decoder you guys have there.
Old 12-23-2007   #18
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 72750 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelvegage View Post
You are a lucky individual, I am amazed at how good the coverage is in the Middle East.

BTW Keep safe and since I haven't seen you on here before, welcome aboard.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #19
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

This is great. ESPN had the matchup between the Texans and Colts on the screen, but opted to just do a christmas piece about the 12 days of coltsmas rather than even mentioning the match-up. Great Job ESPN!
Old 12-23-2007   #20
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
This is great. ESPN had the matchup between the Texans and Colts on the screen, but opted to just do a christmas piece about the 12 days of coltsmas rather than even mentioning the match-up. Great Job ESPN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read