Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-14-2007   #21
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chump Bailey's reaction to the loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I agree with Champ, it never should have happened, it's uncalled for, and quite frankly if I were him, I'd be upset about it.

I'd ask on national television, if we have one of the best kickers in the league, why didn't we let him kick that 53 yard field goal?? I'd much rather be down 7-6 than walk away with no points.

They could have gone into half time down 9 to 10.

They didn't commit any turnovers. they moved the ball fairly well, but couldn't get into the endzone.

They had no pressure on the Quarterback whatsoever.

I bet you won't find anyone in the country who had the Texans as 18 point favorites.
I understand his frustration, but those are classless comments......"any given sunday" and all that.

Let me ask this question, how many times was his name called by the play by play announcer?
Old 12-14-2007   #22
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I understand his frustration, but those are classless comments......"any given sunday" and all that.

Let me ask this question, how many times was his name called by the play by play announcer?
Johnson burned him on that last big pass.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #23
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Had they used the Kicker they would have been closer than they were. How many times did shani want to get shut down on 4th down.
Old 12-15-2007   #24
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8652 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

They were outplayed and outcoached just like daddy Shanny said. It sounds like Champ still has some growing up to do and despite all of his talent is not displaying the class a team leader should be displaying.

He went down a notch in my book after that quote.
Old 12-15-2007   #25
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39796 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Fred Bennet outplayed Champ Bailey last night. 'Nuff said.
I love Bennett. His attitude out there on the field has quickly made me a fan of his.

I didn't understand the "a team like that" comment. We had the same record going into the game. I now see how he could have meant the whole injury/back-up thing. Regardless, we have some pretty good back-ups out there and it showed last night!
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007   #26
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
That loss prety much drove a steak into the heart of thier play off hopes.
A steak in the heart, that's gonna hurt

Sorry Pete, but that one made my day, coffee all over the place right now
Old 12-15-2007   #27
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
A steak in the heart, that's gonna hurt
Dem steaks will get your heart ya know.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read