Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-14-2007   #21
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Kevin Walter

One of the best thing is our recieving core can be compared realistically to the Patriots.

The Star = AJ / Moss
The Utility Hands man = Walter / Welker
The Deep Thread = A. Davis / Stallworth
The Receiving TE = Owen Daniels / Ben Watson
The Receiving RB = Darius Walker / Kevin Faulk

The only thing we need is a consistant other guy like Gaffney (that was hard to get out) I think Anderson could be close but JJ needs to step his game up.
Old 12-14-2007   #22
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

We don't hear much debate about KW being a viable no. 2 WR these days.

I never stopped believing!
Old 12-14-2007   #23
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 272958 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
We don't hear much debate about KW being a viable no. 2 WR these days.

I never stopped believing!
Yup--pretty hilarious now looking at the folks who just knew he wasn't a legit #2 much less #3.

He just isn't fast enough...
Old 12-14-2007   #24
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Yup--pretty hilarious now looking at the folks who just knew he wasn't a legit #2 much less #3.

He just isn't fast enough...
I was one of them so you guys can laugh at me. I just did not see what Kubes saw in the guy. Liked him just did not see him as a two, more of a TE type. As I just said today on another thread, crow does not taste too bad when it is chicken fried and covered in gravy. Some Lambrusco to wash it down. If Walker turns into a Faulk, we all should do the banana.
Old 12-14-2007   #25
Fox
All Pro

Rep Power: 414 Fox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respected

I nearly jumped out of my chair when I saw him put a move on Champ Bailey last night on that third and three. With AJ healthy we have a really nice WR corp going.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #26
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
I nearly jumped out of my chair when I saw him put a move on Champ Bailey last night on that third and three. With AJ healthy we have a really nice WR corp going.
None of us is 100% accurate, so I wouldn't worry too much about eating crow. I don't think it's required among fellow Texans fans, and it's all water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

The main thing is that we've always been Texans fans the whole time.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read