Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2007   #61
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Re: Blue Crew: Texas Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Frog legs?
Frog legs my ass.

Nobody's hurting my toad at the tailgate!!

GO FROGS!!!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #62
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Texas Bowl

Yeah, we'll see what my giant foam cougar paw shaped similarly to the shocker has to say about that.

GO COOGS!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #63
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
GO COOGS!
Make up your mind on a damn school already.

Go Ohio State!

Go COOGS!

Go Nebraska!

Next I'll hear, Go BYU!!
Old 12-10-2007   #64
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

WHO is confused?

*snap*
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-14-2007   #65
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a UH flag or vertical banner? I want to get one for the game and the best I've found is around $50....
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #66
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a UH flag or vertical banner? I want to get one for the game and the best I've found is around $50....
I am going to grab one at "The College Store" next week. Don't wanna' know what it will be priced. Ebay doesn't have any!?!

I want this:

Matches my texans flag
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-14-2007   #67
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am going to grab one at "The College Store" next week. Don't wanna' know what it will be priced. Ebay doesn't have any!?!

I want this:

Matches my texans flag
Checked ebay - no good.

It was at the college store that I priced them.

I like these:

Old 12-17-2007   #68
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Checked ebay - no good.

It was at the college store that I priced them.

I like these:

I am going to the "Fan Attic" store today. Do you want me to buy one? What's your price limit? I went to the College Store.

a) WAY over priced
b) the "Texas" flag one was chinsey and only one sided....
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-17-2007   #69
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
I am going to the "Fan Attic" store today. Do you want me to buy one? What's your price limit? I went to the College Store.

a) WAY over priced
b) the "Texas" flag one was chinsey and only one sided....

If you're talking about "Sports Fan Attic" at Willowbrook, I was there Friday night and didn't see any Cougar stuff.
Old 12-17-2007   #70
TEXANS84

I typed in "winner" and found this flag. Maybe more of you should purchase this one instead of wasting money...
Old 12-17-2007   #71
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post

I typed in "winner" and found this flag. Maybe more of you should purchase this one instead of wasting money...
Purple is soooooooo - you!!
Old 12-17-2007   #72
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

That one looks good to me. I even have the matching shirt for this event.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #73
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Frog legs my ass.

Nobody's hurting my toad at the tailgate!!

GO FROGS!!!
So as long as they leave your toad alone they can hurt your frog?
Old 12-17-2007   #74
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Remember what John Goodman's character, 'Big Dan' did to Pete (John Turturro) in O Brother, Where Art Thou??
Old 12-17-2007   #75
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Remember what John Goodman's character, 'Big Dan' did to Pete (John Turturro) in O Brother, Where Art Thou??

: I've never seen the movie.
Old 12-17-2007   #76
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
: I've never seen the movie.
Let's just say that after the sirens turn Pete into a horny toad, John Goodman crushes the toad in his hand and then wings it right into a tree...

:Sidebar: How in the name of all that is Holy, have you never seen O' Brother Where Art Thou??
Old 12-17-2007   #77
TEXANS84

It's going to be embarrasing when a frog beats a cougar.
Old 12-17-2007   #78
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
It's going to be embarrasing when a frog beats a cougar.
Whatever games happen in your marital bed have no place in this thread
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-17-2007   #79
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yankee your in time out man, That picture is just not right
Old 12-18-2007   #80
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Yankee your in time out man, That picture is just not right
LOL, blame Marcie or TD, I didn't make it!

David,

I went to Fan Attic Memorial city, no U of H flags. I need to try the UC at school, maybe they're cheaper than the college store.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read