Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-12-2007   #41
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Check this Broncos fan out

Backk when I was in the Army, I was stationed at FT. Carson Colorado. I had a good time and for the most part never had a problem with people. I was lucky enough to see the Oilers play the Broncos in Mile High twice when I was there. The first game I had tickets on about the 30 12 rows up. Great seats in the middle of their season ticket base. I had no problem with the fans. The 2nd time me and 3 buddies had tickets in the end zone. Those fans talked noise the whole game and threw peanuts at us. It was a chore just to go get a beer. After the 2nd game we were expecting some great tailgating but it was really weak. It seemed like the only people with beer was us. We had brought a keg with us. I know 4 guys with a keg is a lot of beer to go around but we intended to do some serious partying. Any way we ended up inviting Bronco fans from all around us to join us. All was good. I was just suprised how lame there tailgating was.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
Backk when I was in the Army, I was stationed at FT. Carson Colorado. I had a good time and for the most part never had a problem with people. I was lucky enough to see the Oilers play the Broncos in Mile High twice when I was there. The first game I had tickets on about the 30 12 rows up. Great seats in the middle of their season ticket base. I had no problem with the fans. The 2nd time me and 3 buddies had tickets in the end zone. Those fans talked noise the whole game and threw peanuts at us. It was a chore just to go get a beer. After the 2nd game we were expecting some great tailgating but it was really weak. It seemed like the only people with beer was us. We had brought a keg with us. I know 4 guys with a keg is a lot of beer to go around but we intended to do some serious partying. Any way we ended up inviting Bronco fans from all around us to join us. All was good. I was just suprised how lame there tailgating was.

If your 3 other buds are near as big as you, a keg ain't all that much beer....
Old 12-12-2007   #43
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
If your 3 other buds are near as big as you, a keg ain't all that much beer....
At the time I weighed in about 100 lbs lighter myself.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #44
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder what they are saying now.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #45
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Let's find the positives

OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #46
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Looks like DenBronx is saying this:

Quote:
do ya?? do ya feel sorry for them tellway?? huh? what makes you feel sorry for them? the fact that they are still in the playoff hunt and we are not? do ya feel sorry for them?
Something tells me that guy will take a day or two off before starting his "I feel sorry for the _____ " thread for next week.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #47
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

i feel sorry for the Broncos and here's why...

1. they just basically got eliminated from the playoffs by a "crappy" team that has done nothing since coming into the league. a team with no 30 year history, or SB titles.

2. the Texans coach was "made" by the Broncos, and he's going to suck his toe all the way to mexico with a win tonight.

by the way, someone call Denver and tell them to come pick up that dead horse that got gored by a couple of raging bulls...its starting to stink up Reliant.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #48
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

can someone that's a member at that Broncos' board do me a favor....go bump it please.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #49
Hook'er
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 Hook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by loooonghorn View Post
Where is this bum now?
Old 12-14-2007   #50
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14067 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

We've still got a hour before it hits midnight there, someone else bump that thread.

Edit: Nvm, the thread creator finally came back to post on his thread. I was kind of expecting more from him.

Last edited by Brandon420tx; 12-14-2007 at 12:28 AM.
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #51
austintexanite
All Pro

You know, that link makes me feel great. Another one bites the dust!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read