Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2007   #21
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 23391 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clements Rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerV1 View Post
Katy.
LOL, again Hightower vs. New England Patriots, aka North Shore
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007   #22
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Uh-oh, time for Chris to put it to Katy.

I just want to add Chris Lenoir's rushing stat line for the 3 playoff games:

81 carries 582 yards and 10 touchdowns. That's 7.19 yards per carry.

10 touchdowns in 3 texas high school playoff games is kind of rediculous don't you guys think?

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 12-01-2007 at 09:21 PM.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #23
TigerV1
All Pro

Rep Power: 91 TigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Uh-oh, time for Chris to put it to Katy.

I just want to add Chris Lenoir's rushing stat line for the 3 playoff games:

81 carries 582 yards and 10 touchdowns. That's 7.19 yards per carry.

10 touchdowns in 3 texas high school playoff games is kind of rediculous don't you guys think?

Sounds like he will put some pressure on Katy's defense. Open up the passing game via the run? I think Katy's up to the challenege.
Old 12-06-2007   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
9-0 with one more regular season game left this coming weekend.

Anybody know a Radio station that covers Clements Football?
Try this:

http://www.hsgametime.com/houston/co....6457ea2c.html
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007   #25
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Looks like the site is down. I wrote for that website until last week. Technically, I haven't submitted my last article yet.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #26
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

Well its over, I listened to the first half of the game but when it hit 35-0 going into halftime I gave up. Seems I didn't miss much though.

Been a good year for Clements and Carr has certainly turned some heads, nothing major just consistant, I believe he is only a junior also.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

So which is which?
Was the site working, Sideline?

And MT, you didn't sumbit your article because the site was down, or the site was down because writers didn't submit their articles?
Old 12-11-2007   #28
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Well its over, I listened to the first half of the game but when it hit 35-0 going into halftime I gave up. Seems I didn't miss much though.

Been a good year for Clements and Carr has certainly turned some heads, nothing major just consistant, I believe he is only a junior also.
Katy is just too strong!
Old 12-12-2007   #29
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know if they still do it or not...when Mike Johnson was there...all of the guys started off practice by doing twenty five pull ups and then climbing a twenty five foot roap to ring a bell. You notice there aren't many chubby guys on that team. You're not going to beat that. They work those boys to death. They are kinda like the scene from Spartacus where they are training up the galdiators. Brutal. They pay the price. You my beat them but you 're not going to wear them down.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read