Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-11-2007   #21
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub and Dayne out for Broncos

The question is which one is better in blitz coverage...cause that is what we really need.

Heck.. sometimes I wonder if we shouldnt just switch a TE over to RB.

You get an guy who knows how to stop blitzers..and he couldnt be any less effective on screens and dump offs.. the only place we would suffer in is actually RUNNING the ball..which isnt our strength anyway :P.

(btw..no im not really serious about that)
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #22
Dallas_Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Dallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
Demeco is more of a concern to me. Hurt his knee and didn't practice Monday and I think Tuesday.
I'm sorry what????? I missed the game Sunday, and it's killing me. How bad is he hurt???
Dallas_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #23
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas_Texan View Post
I'm sorry what????? I missed the game Sunday, and it's killing me. How bad is he hurt???
You could see him holding his knee on a couple plays, then Diles came in and played a series.

Demeco came back in after that. I'm sure it's sore, but I would assume he'll be ready to go.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #24
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Well I all know is with out a rushing attack...this offense is DOA. Doesn't have to be prety. Doesn't have to be five yards a pop. But it does have to effective enough to appear to be functioning. If the broncos get a wiff that it is not...good bye QB #2. I don't care what their record has been against the rush. Believe anything...believe that.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read