Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-10-2007   #1
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Post "Take a look at our future Thursday.."

All I'm saying is that we can actually look and see what we are getting for FA this offseason. I mean seeing that we're playing the Broncos and that Kubiak and the Bronco relationship thing seeing that we have more Denver players of course.

BUt in all seriousness, we will have our hands full Thursday night but I think it's a good matchup. I'd like to see Mario get a couple sacks, and have our secondary get a couple int's. If we play a solid game like we did Sunday it will come down to turnovers plain and simple.
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #2
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Take a look at our future Thursday.."

It usually always comes down to turnovers.
Old 12-10-2007   #3
Mr PC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21 Mr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of FamerMr PC is a Hall of Famer

Actually I wouldnt mind picking up their 3rd string CB this offseason.
Mr PC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #4
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 1332 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
All I'm saying is that we can actually look and see what we are getting for FA this offseason. I mean seeing that we're playing the Broncos and that Kubiak and the Bronco relationship thing seeing that we have more Denver players of course.

BUt in all seriousness, we will have our hands full Thursday night but I think it's a good matchup. I'd like to see Mario get a couple sacks, and have our secondary get a couple int's. If we play a solid game like we did Sunday it will come down to turnovers plain and simple.
Dude this guy robbed my post from the houstontexans.com MB word for word minus the plain and simple part. how weird is that? a messageboard thief.

http://boards.houstontexans.com/show...67&postcount=2
Old 12-10-2007   #5
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsplint View Post
Dude this guy robbed my post from the houstontexans.com MB word for word minus the plain and simple part. how weird is that? a messageboard thief.

http://boards.houstontexans.com/show...67&postcount=2
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Consider yourself lucky. Seriously though, is it illegal to steal a post?
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #6
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 1332 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Consider yourself lucky. Seriously though, is it illegal to steal a post?
LOL I don't think so...just weird.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read