Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-10-2007   #21
santo
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12640 santo is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will Demps appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post

Old 12-10-2007   #22
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Will Demps appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
The way he's been playing I'm totally overlooking his website. I don't care if he walks around in a zebra g-string on his time; while in uniform I'll root for him.
Be careful what you ask for (if only I was a PS expert...)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #23
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Ugh - My stomach just turned.

Next time I'll go with the clown suite analogy. Lesson learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #24
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I shouldn't have clicked that link.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #25
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess its a good thing that know one knows where I live.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #26
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I guess its a good thing that know one knows where I live.
I would give you neg. rep, but I have a sense of humor

Though, I'm studying in a coffee shop in Montrose. I hope no one was watching when I clicked that. Thanks, jerk-o
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-10-2007   #27
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I would give you neg. rep, but I have a sense of humor

Though, I'm studying in a coffee shop in Montrose. I hope no one was watching when I clicked that. Thanks, jerk-o
So what you are saying is that you are in a coffee house in Montrose looking at guys underoo's?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #28
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
So what you are saying is that you are in a coffee house in Montrose looking at guys underoo's?
If I remember back to my days as a youth, I recall under-roos covered a lot more than your link!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-10-2007   #29
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7237 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
He's still weird, too metro off the field :-P

http://www.willdemps.com/flash.htm
Holy cow! That's beyond metrosexual. That's like right out of OutSmart magazine.

Well.....still glad to have the dude on the team...
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #30
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1297 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

he was in a music video too, as the love interest of some r&b singer. forgot who it was, though.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #31
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

It keeps getting better, where's my REP!?! I don't have time, someone find this on YouTube

http://www.mtv.com/photos/?fid=1522677&photoID=1862495
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-10-2007   #32
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

"Recently appeared in former Destiny's Child member LeToya Luckett's music video, "Torn". He played her boyfriend."
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-10-2007   #33
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Ask and you shall recieve, Torn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYksrgeRAPM

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 12-10-2007   #34
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 16898 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ask and you shall recieve, Torn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYksrgeRAPM
Boy that is too funny. When She looks on her iPod in the video, you can get a glimpse of Demps in his Ravens uniform.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #35
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Will Demps has really shown up in the second half of the season. He has made alot of plays for us. Atleast we have a servicable FS now.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #36
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Will Demps has really shown up in the second half of the season. He has made alot of plays for us. Atleast we have a multi-talented servicable FS now.
Added some info...

Quote:
Old 12-10-2007   #37
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Added some info...
True that, nice addition.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read