Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-09-2007   #81
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104376 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Darius Walker Activated

I must say it was great seeing a #37 darting around the field. Oh how I miss the days of the underdog DD/W.

How odd would be it be if Walker (#37) and Schaub (#8) led us to the promised land? (Not saying Walker is anything more than what he currently is for us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #82
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Considering the O-line had problems opening holes today, he did reasonably well. Did pretty darn well catching the ball also. No one will confuse him with a world class sprinter though.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #83
Hook'er
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 Hook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden coverHook'er could be on the next Madden cover

Was alot better than Dayne! Glad to finally see him on the feild.
Old 12-10-2007   #84
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook'er View Post
Was alot better than Dayne! Glad to finally see him on the feild.
i was unimpressed by walker. today really seemed like a "dayne" game with the type of holes opened and the type of tackles made. walker got tripped too often by low arm tackles and isnt strong enough to fall forward for that extra yard or two. if anything i'd prefer him as a 3rd down back, but i wouldnt trust him in pass protection. we need another RB.
Old 12-10-2007   #85
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i was unimpressed by walker. today really seemed like a "dayne" game with the type of holes opened and the type of tackles made. walker got tripped too often by low arm tackles and isnt strong enough to fall forward for that extra yard or two. if anything i'd prefer him as a 3rd down back, but i wouldnt trust him in pass protection. we need another RB.
I'm inclined to agree with you, but I still want to see #37 some more over these next few games. He showed flashes and then would get hit for a loss. So we'll see.
Old 12-10-2007   #86
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

He was "OK" for his first start expecially when the line isn't opening any real holes to run through. Next couple of games should bring into the light if he is a keeper or not.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read