Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 12-05-2007   #1
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 17 fantasy mock draft

For a mock fantasy league consisting of board members.

Pretty simple. Let's have a mock draft the first week of the NFL playoffs. The idea is to know who to keep an eye on when the real fantasy drafts start up next season. We all know the magazines just don't cut it.

I'd like to get 12 players for 16 rounds. No big hurry, so we could have a 12 hour time limit because it'll take a while.

Seems like it might be a useful exercise. Anybody interested? If not, then I'll go spend 10 bucks on an already outdated magazine this August.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #2
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 17 fantasy mock draft

Corry, interesting idea. Put me down as interested.

Hope H-town / Sugarland is treating you well.

Later,
Rick
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #3
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

I'm interested.
Old 12-10-2007   #4
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool. 3 down, 9 more to go. We still have a couple more weeks to go, but we're looking pretty good.

It'll be interesting to see where guys like LT, Larry Johnson, and Stephen Jackson go now.

Rick...living in Sugar Land is going good. Thanks for asking. I'm in my 8th and last week of training for my new job. I leave home while it's dark and it's dark again when I get home. Kinda reminds me of doing USMC boot camp again. This company doesn't play around.

I think I'll get my life back after the holidays sometime.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read