Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-09-2007   #1
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default predictions

tying not to start to many post's but as ive already stated ive drank a few, and live is good. 4 kids, good job, great wife and some free time to drink a few beers and talk about football.

here are some of my past predictions.
+1 draft mario williams.
-1 david carr can be the answer

+1 dont hire dom capers
-1 casserly will be good

+ 3 move up and get stienbauck, move up and get d.ware, what the he11 (travis johnson)
- 3 david carr can be the answer

- 1 find a way to get charles johnson
- 1 sry andrea
+ 2 hire gary kubiac (actually i wanted him or someone like him to start with)

+ 1 who the he11 is jason babin
- 1 who the he11 is owen daniels

+ 2 kubiak and smith was a great move
- 2 im a houston sports fan

+ 100 TEXAN FAN FOREVER BABY!!!!!

im plus 100. can anyone beat that score?

bye the way give me some rep.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #2
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: predictions

damm, thought someone responded to one of my threads. but is was my own response.

this is not a dc thread but i still wonder if he was about as good as we could of had for a team with little protection. no he's wasnt the answer and could never help us to the promised land. but with a no talent team with no line at least we had a consistant qb who was there and never hurt(of course with him maybe an injury could have provided a win).
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #3
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: predictions

thorn has adaquately filled the drunken posting quota for this week thanks..

j/k

+1 sticking with mario
-1 kubiak can fix carr

+1 get AD somehow!
-1 OD wtf? take ko simpson ffs! (although ko was also good)

+1 kubiak
-1 weaver
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read