Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-09-2007   #1
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Chron: Texans' trio eye Pro Bowl

Didn't see this posted yet. I really hope these guys make it to the Pro Bowl, they deserve it.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/5363359.html
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #2
SA Texan
Veteran

Default Re: Chron: Texans' trio eye Pro Bowl

I think they will, especially Ryans and Williams. Kris Brown has a chance, but not as good as the other two.
SA Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #3
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

I sure hope they do, especially Mario would be great to see him there after all the criticism he has recieved in the past couple of years.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #4
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I would SO love it if Mario made the Pro Bowl. Even though I wanted Vince, I've always supported Mario because I felt they were making the necleus of a grand defensive line. I am so sick of folks at work continually throwing Bush at me.

But they've been pretty quiet about that lately.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #5
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I was banging for kickers last draft. I won't be this draft. Both the kickers have had an incredible season. And just one more time for effect...kick the damn ball out of the end zone there body by Homer Simpson. You're too old and grey bearded to be tring to fall on it.
Old 12-09-2007   #6
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Id love for Mario to make the Pro-Bowl. Then all the people that made fun of us on national television for the pick should have to call the game.
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #7
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frak The Jags View Post
Id love for Mario to make the Pro-Bowl. Then all the people that made fun of us on national television for the pick should have to call the game.
They wouldn't have enough room in the booth.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-09-2007   #8
austintexanite
All Pro

I think Mario and Demeco (Demeco more than Mario) have a decent shot because of the coaches and players votes. We can do our part, but the fact that the team doesn't have a winning record hurts them. However, every opponent and coach have said that these guys are playing great ball.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read