Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2007   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Looking for Dane Cook tickets

Not sure if this is exactly in the right thread but . . .

I'm looking for tickets for tonights show to see Dane Cook. If you have some extras or won't be able to make it please let me know.

Please be fair about the price on tickets

Andrew
8332 457 9253
Old 12-07-2007   #2
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for Dane Cook tickets

Dane Cook? Why? flush $35 bucks down your toilet and stare at a wall for an hour it'll be as funny.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #3
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow Dread-Head. just wow. Dane Cook is a funny SoB and I'd like to see him in concert.
Old 12-07-2007   #4
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Wow Dread-Head. just wow. Dane Cook is a funny SoB and I'd like to see him in concert.
Messin' with ya. I know a few people who love the guy who reccomended him to me. I saw his cable comedy special and didn't find it funny. I also listened to some of his stuff of itunes. I had occasion to exchange a few e-mails with the guy on Myspace. He's a decent guy, I just don't find him funny. Where is his concert supposed to be?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 12-07-2007   #5
Andrew6
Site Contributor

at the toyota center and your email wouldn't open
Old 12-07-2007   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Well, Dayne or Cook? make up your mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #7
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
at the toyota center and your email wouldn't open
Oh that sucks. I just said that if the Toyota center box office didn't have tics then try a place on Caroline called Front Row tickets. Good luck!
Sponsored links
Old 12-07-2007   #8
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head-001 View Post
Oh that sucks. I just said that if the Toyota center box office didn't have tics then try a place on Caroline called Front Row tickets. Good luck!
ahh a guy called me and said he had a luxury suite tickets for it for 150 and i was all over it. I told the guy I'd call him back ASSuMEing my phone trapped the number. I went to call him back and realized the number showed up un known. He didn't call me back untill 6:50 and by then it was way too late to try to make it for the 7:00 pm showing. ::: SIGH :::
Old 12-07-2007   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head-001 View Post
ahh a guy called me and said he had a luxury suite tickets for it for 150 and i was all over it. I told the guy I'd call him back ASSuMEing my phone trapped the number. I went to call him back and realized the number showed up un known. He didn't call me back untill 6:50 and by then it was way too late to try to make it for the 7:00 pm showing. ::: SIGH :::

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read