Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-07-2007   #1
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I love the Houston Texans

Screw everything. Excuse the hell out of me, but itís Friday night and Iím drunk as shit and I say the Texans are my team.

Yeah, at present, they arenít worth a shit. Like we need a mind reader to understand that. But they are the team from Houston. They are our team. They are what we have.

And itís a hell of a lot better than some cities have got. We could be Miami. But we are not. We actually have a QB, well, as long as he can stand we do, but the point remains, we have a QB. Hopefully.

We also have the basis of a damn good defense. We are getting there. By slow steps and missteps we are getting there.

Screw ESPN and others who rate teams, we are getting there.

On the other hand, I could just be drunk. Which I am. In any case, the Texans are my team. I think they suck right now, but I love them anyway. Why do I love a team that sucks? Because they are the Houston team. And I live in Houston.

You have no idea how much I needed Microsoft word to correct my spelling in this post.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #2
dickieb
Veteran

Rep Power: 148 dickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I love the Houston Texans

Wow, Thorn is at it again. Let me just say this is your best drink and post I have ever read. Very clear and not really any errors. What are you drinking tonight buddy? Maybe you just haven't had as many as usual but great drunk post! I would caution you to quit while you are ahead for tonight, you don't want to wake up in the morning and regret a post. By the way you don't need no stinking microsoft word, you're the man.
Old 12-07-2007   #3
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Jack Daniles is my drink, and the Texans are my team.

In any case, your're right. I should be hit the sack, but I am not. In the mean time, screw it.

Old 12-07-2007   #4
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

I love posting drunk until the next morning when I wake up and wondered what the hell I posted the night before.

I'll be there with you in an hour or so Thorn. But I'm always there with you when it comes to the TEXANS!!!!

TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #5
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Screrw it. We are drkunk. Int's not like it matters. It's the internet.

In the meaime, Houston Texans rock. Kiss my ass if yhout think difrfent.

Tecans rock.

Old 12-07-2007   #6
spent
Buccaneer Freak

Send a message via AIM to spent Send a message via Yahoo to spent

well Thorn, can't say I am much of a fan of your Texans, but you fans rank among the very best!
spent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #7
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by spent View Post
well Thorn, can't say I am much of a fan of your Texans, but you fans rank among the very best!
We come fron a long lionge our losers.

I can't type tright ow. In any case, one day, Hoston shall kicj yiou ass.

Sponsored links
Old 12-07-2007   #8
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

You can always type your post in Microsoft word and copy and paste in here if you are worried about your spelling.

I'm with you on the fact that there are a lot of teams much worse off that the Texans.

I'm home with my teenage son tonight, so not too much drinking going on here. Just a couple of glasses of wine. I probably need to dry out after my Vegas trip last week anyway.
Old 12-07-2007   #9
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 51315 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Screw everything. Excuse the hell out of me, but itís Friday night and Iím drunk as shit and I say the Texans are my team.

Yeah, at present, they arenít worth a shit. Like we need a mind reader to understand that. But they are the team from Houston. They are our team. They are what we have.

And itís a hell of a lot better than some cities have got. We could be Miami. But we are not. We actually have a QB, well, as long as he can stand we do, but the point remains, we have a QB. Hopefully.

We also have the basis of a damn good defense. We are getting there. By slow steps and missteps we are getting there.

On the other hand, I could just be drunk. Which I am. In any case, the Texans are my team. I think they suck right now, but I love them anyway. Why do I love a team that sucks? Because they are the Houston team. And I live in Houston.

You have no idea how much I needed Microsoft word to correct my spelling in this post.
Tell us how you really feel.

Dont forget to take your asprin before going to bed.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #10
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Tell us how you really feel.

Dont forget to take your asprin before going to bed.
thanks. I am l0kding at the apsrinbottle now.

Old 12-07-2007   #11
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
thanks. I am l0kding at the apsrinbottle now.
Drink a BIG glass of water with it. It's the dehydration that gets you.
Old 12-07-2007   #12
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Drink a BIG glass of water with it. It's the dehydration that gets you.

Screw allof yall. the Texans ****ing rok. I laove the texans.

In anxy xase, I bet I wi9shi tommorw I washtno doing this as AI am sure I will be emabarresed as hell.

Old 12-07-2007   #13
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Switch to Firefox, it has automatic spell checking.

Good luck with your hangover tomorrow.
Old 12-07-2007   #14
bucslover
Rookie

Quote:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Substitute "Texans" for "Bucs", and I was there where you are last year.. really! We are Bucs fans, we have been loosing and sucking much longer than the Texans have

You will get better, we did. IE Superbowl But just enjoy the good years because you could go back to a 4-12 season at any time.. we did!

I love my Tampa Bay Bucs, 4-12 or 12-4, Love your team win or not! Bandwagon fans are the ones who suck!

HEY HEY Tampa Bay, GO BUCS!
bucslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #15
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucslover View Post
-----------------------------------------------------------

Substitute "Texans" for "Bucs", and I was there where you are last year.. really! We are Bucs fans, we have been loosing and sucking much longer than the Texans have

You will get better, we did. IE Superbowl But just enjoy the good years because you could go back to a 4-12 season at any time.. we did!

I love my Tampa Bay Bucs, 4-12 or 12-4, Love your team win or not! Bandwagon fans are the ones who suck!

HEY HEY Tampa Bay, GO BUCS!
I've been out of town without the use of intrawebs all week but from what I've seen the Bucs fans have been the classiest posters I've seen this year. I would like to visit Tampa someday since my favorite radio guy (Bubba the Love Sponge) broadcasts from Tampa and always talks about the Doll House and other goings-on in Tampa Bay. Sounds like a great city!
Old 12-07-2007   #16
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

You are better at drinking then posting than I ever was Thorn... lol. Have a great night!!
Showtime100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #17
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread is grate.....thanx for bringin it up!
Old 12-07-2007   #18
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Well, **** this shit. At the time, I donít seem to be sober. In fact, I seemd to be quite drunk on myh ass. In zuy case, the Texasns rule. If the name of your team doernst seem to be the Texans, yall our shit opur opf luck.

Old 12-07-2007   #19
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: I love the Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by spent View Post
With all the losing, only the strong survive.

I agree, they're my team. I live for Sunday because of them.

I get excited when I buy a new jersey, or something else with the Texans logo.

I've met so many wonderful people because of the Texans.

They're my team. I may get angry or boo some times, but I still love them.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #20
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
They're my team. I may get angry or boo some times, but I still love them.
The tTexans are our team. We love t hem. We mijght not be able to type, we not be able to sp[ell, but we love the Texans.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read