Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2007   #41
Bucamaniac40
Rookie

Default Re: Welcome Bucs fans: www.thecaptainsdeck.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Here ya go! He's one of our famous people, LOL!

OH GREAT! We will never be able to look at the pirate ship in Ray Jay the same way again!
Bucamaniac40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #42
crunkbuc4d1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Here ya go! He's one of our famous people, LOL!

I'm going to have nightmares about this for days.
crunkbuc4d1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #43
bucslover
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunkbuc4d1 View Post
Your mascot is a cow dressed like a hippy patriot fan and we are being made fun of?! ha ha Besides pirates, gay or other wise are sexy.. I dress like a pirate every game I go to... Yeah baby,,,,

I'll be at the game sunday, whoo-hoo

How is the Lonestar club? I have passes there, and was curious.

Thanks,

Leslie
bucslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #44
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucamaniac40 View Post
If you think the Logo is cool,you should see our cheerleaders!
Prove it.

Old 12-07-2007   #45
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 42505 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You think that's bad, you should see the rest of the thread it originated from!
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #46
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucslover View Post
Your mascot is a cow dressed like a hippy patriot fan and we are being made fun of?! ha ha Besides pirates, gay or other wise are sexy.. I dress like a pirate every game I go to... Yeah baby,,,,

I'll be at the game sunday, whoo-hoo

How is the Lonestar club? I have passes there, and was curious.

Thanks,

Leslie
Just a quick smack talk (discliamer) a cow? Not to by the education voice but a cow does not have horns. A bull (The male) has horns. Dressed like a patriot, don't you mean dressed like he has Texas Pride. Besides tampa is very similar to Miami. Miami is considered NY South, and Tampa Bay is considered New Jersey south.

OK done with the smack talk.

I have never been to the lonestar Club I have always either just gone to the game or tailgated. Of course I have to admit I finaly found a tailgate section where I can honestly say they respect everyone as long as they display respect as well. What a great bunch of Guys and Gals, with adult fun tammed by the atmosphere for kids as well.

Old 12-07-2007   #47
bucslover
Rookie

""Besides tampa is very similar to Miami. Miami is considered NY South, and Tampa Bay is considered New Jersey south. ""

What in heck are you trying to say? ha ha..You're not making any sense here. Tampa is nothing like Miami.. Compare the Dophin's record this year to ours if you are not sure.. ha ha

As to the cow comment, I had to try something after the gay pirate pic...which we get from every other team we play,so we've heard it for 31 years!! Especially during the Bucco Bruce days...

ON a different note ,, I can not wait to come to Reliant, I've been to 6 other stadiums this year and you Texans look like you have the top one (except for the Buc's home of course) Retractabe roof, lots of TV's for the bathroom breaks, MIMOSA'S and SUSHI at a stadium.. The Texan's just might become my 2nd favorite team I love to root for the underdogs, why do you think I am a Buc's fan?

bucslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #48
spent
Buccaneer Freak

Send a message via AIM to spent Send a message via Yahoo to spent

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Prove it.

enitre thread dedicated to our former swashbucklers

http://thecaptainsdeck.net/index.php?topic=4132.0

sample:

spent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #49
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucslover View Post
""Besides tampa is very similar to Miami. Miami is considered NY South, and Tampa Bay is considered New Jersey south. ""

What in heck are you trying to say? ha ha..You're not making any sense here. Tampa is nothing like Miami.. Compare the Dophin's record this year to ours if you are not sure.. ha ha

As to the cow comment, I had to try something after the gay pirate pic...which we get from every other team we play,so we've heard it for 31 years!! Especially during the Bucco Bruce days...

ON a different note ,, I can not wait to come to Reliant, I've been to 6 other stadiums this year and you Texans look like you have the top one (except for the Buc's home of course) Retractabe roof, lots of TV's for the bathroom breaks, MIMOSA'S and SUSHI at a stadium.. The Texan's just might become my 2nd favorite team I love to root for the underdogs, why do you think I am a Buc's fan?

I think there is something about teams like the Bucs and Texans that were born from difficult beginnings and went through some tough times. We're trying to emerge from that--but I have always been fascinated on how franchises are born from nothing. Hey, it's not a bad thing to pick a team from the other division that you have a bit of a rooting interest for--it might as be one that has a bit of shared history.

If you are talking mimosa's and sushi, do you have club seats?

I am telling you, if you want to absolutely love coming to Reliant, you need to take a visit to the tailgates. The stadium is great, but the tailgating where the real peeps are is absolutely fun. If you get out early enough, you would have enough time to do the Lone Star Club thing you got as a part of your tickets, and then real people tailgates.

You don't come to Texas to eat mimosa's and sushi. I mean, they are pretty good here, but you can get that anywhere. (Though I will state categorically that I will never eat sushi prepared at a stadium setting and isn't made specifically to order for me). The best BBQ and beer on the planet will be out at the tailgates--and we would be happy to give it to you.
Old 12-07-2007   #50
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spent View Post

sample:

I think I found my new wallpaper from that link... mmmm. Whoah! I think the Texans are beautiful but your cheerleaders take the cake. Wow!
Old 12-07-2007   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dante is not only a swashbucklinh gay pirate, but the ultimate VY / flaming meatball fan too:

Old 12-07-2007   #52
spent
Buccaneer Freak

this is disturbing! LOL

you guys need some victories to take all this away!!!
Old 12-07-2007   #53
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

But we have twins.................

Old 12-07-2007   #54
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Dante is not only a swashbucklinh gay pirate, but the ultimate VY / flaming meatball fan too:

Hey, what the hell is going on here?
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #55
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
this is disturbing! LOL

you guys need some victories to take all this away!!!
We have 85 pages dedicated to Dante!!
Old 12-07-2007   #56
spent
Buccaneer Freak

I saw that! LOL
Old 12-07-2007   #57
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Lovely. Good to see that my humiliation thread has reached the SE United States.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #58
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Lovely. Good to see that my humiliation thread has reached the SE United States.
We won't stop till your famous in Australia.

Thank god Texan Bill posted the twins, I was about to become a die-hard Buc fan before he brought back my memory of our cheerleaders.
Old 12-07-2007   #59
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Hey, what the hell is going on here?
Sorry man... I had to.

Quote:
I haven't even posted a link over on the Deck yet. Should I?!??
Old 12-07-2007   #60
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Sorry man... I had to.

I haven't even posted a link over on the Deck yet. Should I?!??
It's there.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read