Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2007   #1
crunkbuc4d1
Rookie

Default WTB: What the Buc Radio

Hey Texans fans. Sorry to post this so late, but please join us for What the Buc radio from 6pm -8pm CST.

Here's a link to where u can listen.
http://thecaptainsdeck.net/index.php?page=236

Also, some and chat with members of the deck during the show in our chatroom. We loves the interaction between our boards.
http://thecaptainsdeck.net/index.php?action=chat
crunkbuc4d1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #2
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTB: What the Buc Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunkbuc4d1 View Post
Hey Texans fans. Sorry to post this so late, but please join us for What the Buc radio from 6pm -8pm CST.

Here's a link to where u can listen.
http://thecaptainsdeck.net/index.php?page=236

Also, some and chat with members of the deck during the show in our chatroom. We loves the interaction between our boards.
http://thecaptainsdeck.net/index.php?action=chat
Who's this Moo guy from Cleveland?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #3
creekchub00
Rookie

He is the owner of MooHeadRadio network, and has a show on there as well...
creekchub00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #4
spent
Buccaneer Freak

Send a message via AIM to spent Send a message via Yahoo to spent

he is actually part of the internet radio network
spent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't get into the chat room, but anyway, I think he's way off the mark on several things.
Old 12-06-2007   #6
76Texan
Hall of Fame

#11 and #76 seem to be doing a good job hosting the show.
Old 12-06-2007   #7
spent
Buccaneer Freak

I saw you try to log in...need jave

that is the first time I have ever heard him call in?
Sponsored links
Old 12-06-2007   #8
creekchub00
Rookie

813-964-7364

That is the phone number! Call in and give your opinion!
creekchub00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #9
spent
Buccaneer Freak

yeah...they'd love to have ya! we had a saints fan call in too! they're great guys!
Old 12-06-2007   #10
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Not much of a talker here. Maybe some of the regulars will check in soon.
Old 12-06-2007   #11
spent
Buccaneer Freak

we're live until 9 eastern
Old 12-06-2007   #12
76Texan
Hall of Fame

All I can add, the Texans is one of those teams who, despite all the major injuries, can still pack a few punches, especially at home.
Old 12-06-2007   #13
spent
Buccaneer Freak

we are by no way looking past yall!!
Old 12-06-2007   #14
76Texan
Hall of Fame

I read some of that on the MB. I'm sure Gruden watched plenty of tapes.

If we can avoid the "unforced" errors, we definitely can win the game.
Old 12-06-2007   #15
spent
Buccaneer Freak

thanks texans_chick for calling in!
Old 12-06-2007   #16
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spent View Post
thanks texans_chick for calling in!
I guess I am supposed to say "Arrrrrgh, mateys, thanks for inviting me to be on", or something like that.
Old 12-06-2007   #17
spent
Buccaneer Freak

I think there maybe a little pirate in ya!

that was great, we really enjoyed it!
Old 12-06-2007   #18
Bucamaniac40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I guess I am supposed to say "Arrrrrgh, mateys, thanks for inviting me to be on", or something like that.

ARRRGH! We realy enjoyed your call in!
Bucamaniac40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #19
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to say Bucs fans have been the greatest bunch of fans to come here in a long time. They are respectful, knowledgable and not into all the BS we have to deal with from the Colts and teetuns. 100% class bucs fans.

Hope it is a good clean game with no injuries and a Texans win.
Old 12-06-2007   #20
crunkbuc4d1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I have to say Bucs fans have been the greatest bunch of fans to come here in a long time. They are respectful, knowledgable and not into all the BS we have to deal with from the Colts and teetuns. 100% class bucs fans.

Hope it is a good clean game with no injuries and a Texans win.
Thanks so much to all the Texans fans who have been so nce to us here and on our board. I hope this board2board friendship continues beyond Sunday's game. We have very active members on our board who are fans of over teams. Some of them are even mods. We love hanging out with NFL fans. I can't wait until Sunday's game. Let's pray for a good one.
crunkbuc4d1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read