Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2007   #1
crunkbuc4d1
Rookie

Default Rep Your Squad : Texans_Chick

Over at the Captain's Deck we have a weekly interview articles called Rep Your Squad. This week's installment of Rep Your Squad is a very special one. I had the pleasure to interview Texans_Chick (Stephanie Stradley). Some of you may know her best for her Houston Texans blog on Fanhouse. I want to thank her helping out on the deck, and we've gained a new friend to the site. Have fun reading this guys and gals. Please leave comments so that Texans_Chick can know just how grateful we are.

Direct link to Interview
http://thecaptainsdeck.net/index.php?topic=6543.0

I wish I could have posted the article here, but there seems to be a character limit and the interview is rather long.
crunkbuc4d1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #2
spent
Buccaneer Freak

Send a message via AIM to spent Send a message via Yahoo to spent
Default Re: Rep Your Squad : Texans_Chick

thanks so much texans_chick, this was great!

No matter the outcome on Sunday, we have enjoyed the Texan fans immensley!
spent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

That's a really neat idea to get other fan's perspectives. Great read and great job - both!!
Old 12-06-2007   #4
spent
Buccaneer Freak

we try to do it weekly...Crunk is cranking them out! I think this is one of his favs tho!
Old 12-06-2007   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Be careful, guys this Stephanie knows football. Nothing better than a smart beautiful woman that likes football. Gonna find me one someday.
Old 12-06-2007   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Be careful, guys this Stephanie knows football. Nothing better than a smart beautiful woman that likes football. Gonna find me one someday.
Pretty sure they broke the mold after Steph...
Old 12-06-2007   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Great interview and a nice site.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-06-2007   #8
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Great job, Stephanie - and thanks (again) for the Draft Tracker plug!

By the way, though my track shows Mario and Reggie as even, it's only on a game by game basis - I think Mario is having the best year of the three by FAR.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #9
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice interview TC!

Old 12-06-2007   #10
spent
Buccaneer Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

I couldn't agree more!
Old 12-06-2007   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Pretty sure they broke the mold after Steph.
Y'all are making try to whip out the embarrassed smilie.

I was hoping to do a fair synopsis of what the deal with the Texans was and how fans typically feel about things (though individual feelings may vary). You know, if you can't find worthwhile analysis of the team in the newspapers, then I guess you got to think of it your ownselves.

I'm going to link this on FanHouse and add the Buc point of view on things over there too in my preview.
Old 12-06-2007   #12
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

great interview.....she knows her texans......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #13
Bucamaniac40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Y'all are making try to whip out the embarrassed smilie.

I was hoping to do a fair synopsis of what the deal with the Texans was and how fans typically feel about things (though individual feelings may vary). You know, if you can't find worthwhile analysis of the team in the newspapers, then I guess you got to think of it your ownselves.

I'm going to link this on FanHouse and add the Buc point of view on things over there too in my preview.
Embarrassed by what?! That was an awesome interview and your call in to whatthebuc.net was top shelf!
Bucamaniac40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #14
spent
Buccaneer Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Great interview and a nice site.
thanks...looking forward to joining you sunday in the chat during the game!
Old 12-06-2007   #15
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans Chick could you clarify this statement?
Quote:
Offense: Sage Rosenfels and whatever dude ends up playing right tackle. (honorable mention: Andre Johnson and whatever dude is playing running back)
Did something happen to Eric Winston that I missed?
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #16
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

I think she meant right guard..where we had the two injuries last week against the titans.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #17
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Texans Chick could you clarify this statement?

Did something happen to Eric Winston that I missed?
Crap crap crap. That's what happens when I add stuff at the last minute.

I meant guard.

I need an editor.
Old 12-06-2007   #18
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucamaniac40 View Post
Embarrassed by what?! That was an awesome interview and your call in to whatthebuc.net was top shelf!
Thanks.

I know you are supposed to take a complement by saying thanks, but I am not very good with complements. They make me blush.

But I suppose I got to rep my team, so there you go.
Old 12-06-2007   #19
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post
I think she meant right guard..where we had the two injuries last week against the titans.
Ah, things that make you go duh.

I considered that she meant left tackle instead of right but knew that didn't make sense either. Don't know why I didn't realize she meants guard and not tackle.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #20
bucslover
Rookie

Listened over on what the Buc and you did a great job.. a lot of us did not know a whole lot about the Texans. Steph did really good at representing your team.

Are you going to be at the game on sunday?
bucslover is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read