Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2007   #21
crunkbuc4d1
Rookie

Default Re: Welcome Bucs fans: www.thecaptainsdeck.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I've got to say the Buccs seem to be having a very favorable schedule this year.

With remaining games against the Niners, Panthers and Rams highly winnable, the Texans game can very well be a trap game they think they can afford to lose ?!?
lol...is that you holding out hope?
crunkbuc4d1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #22
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunkbuc4d1 View Post
lol...is that you holding out hope?
It's not a sin to be positive!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #23
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Bill, you're talking bad about our beloved Texans fans on the deck!
Old 12-06-2007   #24
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey Bill, you're talking bad about our beloved Texans fans on the deck!
Reading is your friend.... Try reading again!! I was talking about the history of TT including before and after Hook 'em needed some help with his server and some more mods.... Also, I make no bones about some of the posters here that I don't agree with.
Old 12-06-2007   #25
spent
Buccaneer Freak

Send a message via AIM to spent Send a message via Yahoo to spent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm good with our cheerleaders!!. I posted a couple of pics over on the Deck.
yes and the guys enjoyed your twins!
spent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #26
spent
Buccaneer Freak

Quote:
I've got to say the Buccs seem to be having a very favorable schedule this year.

With remaining games against the Niners, Panthers and Rams highly winnable, the Texans game can very well be a trap game they think they can afford to lose ?!?
actually its better...

birds, niners, panties ...and of course yall!!
Old 12-06-2007   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by spent View Post
actually its better...

birds, niners, panties ...and of course yall!!
The trap has been laid out!
Old 12-06-2007   #28
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Reading is your friend.... Try reading again!! I was talking about the history of TT including before and after Hook 'em needed some help with his server and some more mods.... Also, I make no bones about some of the posters here that I don't agree with.
You know I'm just messing with ya!
Old 12-06-2007   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You know I'm just messing with ya!
I know... I know. Have you posted over there yet??
Old 12-06-2007   #30
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I know... I know. Have you posted over there yet??
What else left to say? Maybe a link to Dante's newest photo, as he didn't do it himself! Dante, you need a publicist, LOL!
Old 12-06-2007   #31
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
What else left to say? Maybe a link to Dante's newest photo, as he didn't do it himself! Dante, you need a publicist, LOL!
He's been posting over there.... maybe we should introduce them...??? Afterall, the Raidahs fans loved it
Old 12-06-2007   #32
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
He's been posting over there.... maybe we should introduce them...??? Afterall, the Raidahs fans loved it
I know, I read his posts over there. That's why I said he's too humble to share his pirate portrait! I think the Buccs fans will love it.
Old 12-06-2007   #33
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Bucs have hot female fans too. My girlfriend is a Bucs fan.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #34
spent
Buccaneer Freak

send her over so she can keep up with her team!
Old 12-06-2007   #35
spent
Buccaneer Freak

Quote:
I know, I read his posts over there. That's why I said he's too humble to share his pirate portrait! I think the Buccs fans will love it.
I think this needs to be posted!!
Old 12-06-2007   #36
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by spent View Post
I think this needs to be posted!!
Here ya go! He's one of our famous people, LOL!

Old 12-06-2007   #37
creekchub00
Rookie

that is so wrong hahahha
creekchub00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #38
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, that's um really wrong. Throws up
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #39
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekchub00 View Post
that is so wrong hahahha
I'm sure that will get a few laughs on your board.

Anyway, I got to run. I will try to check onto the deck some time before the game.
Old 12-06-2007   #40
spent
Buccaneer Freak

omg! that's is great! ha-ha!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read