Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2007   #20
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Haynesworth

Quote:
I was seriously annoyed when he took that job, Traitor, you know. LOL But even if you hate the cowboys, it just seems that there is a different feel to them now. And I would bet that Wade is the reason. They are really playing well....
My thoughts exactly. A caller to 790 said something about becoming a closet Cowboys fan....that's kinda where I'm at. The whole reason that I find myself silently rooting for them is because of Wade Phillips. I can't stand Jerry Jones and I don't like Bill Parcells. I realize Bill is a heck of a coach, but I just can't stand his persona. Now, I realize this is contradictory, but I would probably like his style if he had ended up being our coach for any reason. But, now that he's gone and Wade is in, I'm kinda digging the run they're on. Congratulations Wade!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read