Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2007   #21
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Browns fan here -- My thoughts on the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
^^ thanks, I'm a little hungover from the extra turkey leg.

They did get within 1 yard though.
This isn't a game of horseshoes. Close doesn't cut it in football.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007   #22
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1541 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

By the way Browns fans.... This game will surly be a win-win situation for the Browns as far as national media goes. If you win they will show the highlights on ESPN every 15 minutes. throughout the rest of the year when they showcase your players individual highlights it will be footage of them breaking our takles and catching passes over us and sacking our quarterback. If you loose to us, no one outside of Cleveland and Houston will ever know about it. ESPN loves us like that....
Old 11-24-2007   #23
jaybird
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
By the way Browns fans.... This game will surly be a win-win situation for the Browns as far as national media goes. If you win they will show the highlights on ESPN every 15 minutes. throughout the rest of the year when they showcase your players individual highlights it will be footage of them breaking our takles and catching passes over us and sacking our quarterback. If you loose to us, no one outside of Cleveland and Houston will ever know about it. ESPN loves us like that....
We Clevelanders have felt the same way... of course for both franchises you have to win before you get the love I guess... unfortunately both cities had a long history of winning before our teams were ripped away
Old 11-25-2007   #24
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Couch View Post
He's doing pretty well. He had a sack 2 weeks ago against Pittsburgh. (: He's been filling in for an injured D'Qwell Jackson. Jackson is expected to start on Sunday.
Good, I liked Peek and I don't want him playing with a vengeance against us like Danny Clark has been against his former teams...ha ha.
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read