Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-18-2007   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Post game quotes

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=3924

Demeco's

Quote:
(on who would the Secretary of Defense with this being military day) “Secretary of Defense – I’d give it to Mario (Williams). Mario, he stepped up and made some huge plays for us. He had one of his best games, I think, and that’s huge for him.”

(on making RB Reggie Bush look pretty normal) “I mean, he’s a great player. Once he gets the ball in his hands, he has the ability to make a lot of plays, but I think we contained him well and just funneled him out to the sidelines. So I think that was the key to it.”

(on if that was the focus) “Oh, yes, definitely – you have to. The sideline never misses a tackle, so you keep him pinned in and push him out to the sideline, he can’t make those big runs. You don’t allow him to cut back and reverse field on you.”

(on DE Mario Williams reading screen passes well) “We were definitely alert. We were alert for it. They’re a big screen team, trying to get the ball in (Reggie) Bush’s hands, and we knew that. So going in, we gave a screen alert and our d-line like I said, once again, they stepped up and played awesome against the screens.”

(on getting back to .500) “It was big for us. This was a big game, a huge game for us, to get back to .500., to get sort of that roll of winning back up under our belts. So it’s a good feeling going into the next week. We’re rolling a little bit, just got to keep it up, pick it up, pick up the intensity and just keep getting better and we’re just taking this thing one week at a time.”

(on the defense looking more fired up) “We were definitely pumped up. We got a good week off, and I think that helped us out a lot. We refreshed. Guys were just flying around making plays with intensity. Like you said, the intensity was high, and we were having a lot of fun, though.”

(on picking the team up without CB Dunta Robinson) “Well, I think it was very knowledgeable – everybody knew that in the back of their minds, but nothing was said about that. We kind of just let that slide and everybody knew that the corners knew that they had to step up and make plays, the safeties knew they had to make plays and all those guys did that today. Collectively, they stepped up and took over for Dunta (Robinson).”

thought this was kinda funny --Travis Johnson

Quote:
“Mario was out there in a whole other world. He was in Super Mario World. Up up, down down, left right, B A, B A, you know what I mean. He was playing original Super Mario, just enjoying himself." - Travis Johnson on Mario Williams
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #2
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 143147 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Post game quotes

Alright TJ - Lets use the Contra code. Sounds like Mike Tyson or T.O.'s 25 Million reasons to live chick wrote it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #3
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Travis almost getting the Contra code correct.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #4
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

thought this was kinda funny --Travis Johnson
Bwahaha... sigged! Can't fit the whole thing though
Old 11-18-2007   #5
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Wow, TJ that's friggin hilarious.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #6
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 101731 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Good stuff . I will never forget the Contra code , it was the first cheat I ever memorized .

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #7
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
“Mario was out there in a whole other world. He was in Super Mario World. Up up, down down, left right, B A, B A, you know what I mean. He was playing original Super Mario, just enjoying himself." - Travis Johnson on Mario Williams
Wasn't it actually A A B B or A B B A?
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-18-2007   #8
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Contra and 007 373 5963 will live forever with me.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #9
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
Wasn't it actually A A B B or A B B A?
up up down down left right left right b a select (if you wanted to) start
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007   #10
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected

That TJ quote cracked me up when I read it this morning!
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007   #11
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 176918 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007   #12
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Contra was such a great game. The music was exceptional.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007   #13
El Amigo Invisible
All Pro

YES CONTRA RULES!!Nice Memory TJ!
El Amigo Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007   #14
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 143147 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

I think that code is ingrained in the mind of every male between the current ages 24-30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read