Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2007   #1
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default ridiculous offer

I just received an offer.

I get:
WR Lee Evans
RB Ron Dayne
RB Laurence Mauroney

I give:
WR Randy Moss
RB Reuben Droughns

Clearly, this guy thinks I am an *****. By the way, Moss is keeper-eligible for next year (by virtue of the fact that I drafted him after round 3 (round 6 to be exact)).

So, if you get Moss, you get him next year too. Our Keeper Rule allows you to keep a player for 1 extra year, and he is your 4th round draft pick. No way I am parting with Moss unless I get a stud QB and position player which puts my team in contention.

I rejected and countered.
I give:
RB Reuben Droughns
WR Wes Welker

I get:
QB Brett Favre
RB Laurence Maroney

Mauroney is keeper-eligible for next year. Assuming Moss is my 4th round keeper, Mauroney would be my 5th round pick.

Max: 2 keepers per year. Moss and Mauroney in rounds 4 and 5 would not be a bad deal.

No way New England drafts McFadden, by the way. If McFadden is on the board, they will trade the pick for a boatload of picks.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read