Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2007   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texas vs Texas A&M Tix

My brother is coming in this week from overseas (military) and has never been to a UT game. I was wondering if anyone knows how hard it would be to land tickets to the game on Friday. Are there generally people selling tix outside the stadium? If anyone has any idea please let me know.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007   #2
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas vs Texas A&M Tix

There are usually plenty of "scalpers" outside of the stadium. However, being the texas game, it might be a little harder. at the Memorial Student Center (MSC) there are some tickets sold for face value as the school tries to cut down on scalping. Usually there are some available depending on how early you get around campus. If you're around the West Campus Parking Garage, there is always someone selling tickets there. Also, there is a Budweiser tailgate that gives away free beer. I'm a Miller Lite man myself, but free beer, is free beer. Hope this helps.

Go to texags.com and look at the forums. There should be lots of ticket options there.

Last edited by The Dude Abides; 11-17-2007 at 12:34 AM. Reason: texags.
The Dude Abides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007   #3
4x4tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 447 4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas vs Texas A&M Tix

Hookem you missed it today...the aggies released tickets for the endzone bleachers this morning...i got three at face of 90EA which is still high....
try hornfans

Aggies,

As for parking are there still cash lots available around kyle? Also where is will call, I have to pick up my tickets...thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
My brother is coming in this week from overseas (military) and has never been to a UT game. I was wondering if anyone knows how hard it would be to land tickets to the game on Friday. Are there generally people selling tix outside the stadium? If anyone has any idea please let me know.
4x4tx is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read